The Stainless Steel Faucets is an essential accessory in the home, without which daily life cannot be carried out. What are the steps for installing the faucet?
1. Take out the faucet and check whether all accessories are complete. Be sure to remove dirt around the installation hole and in the water supply pipe before installation to ensure there are no impurities in the water inlet pipe. In order to protect the faucet surface from scratching, it is recommended to wear gloves for installation.
2. Take out the rubber gasket, which is used to relieve the contact pressure between the metal surface of the faucet and the ceramic basin, protect the ceramic basin, then insert a water inlet pipe and tighten it.
3. Thread the threaded joint into the first water inlet hose, and then thread the water inlet end of the second water inlet hose through the threaded joint.
4. Screw the second water inlet hose into the water inlet port, pay attention to the correct direction, balance the force, and then tighten the threaded joint.
5. Put the two water inlet hoses into the white rubber pad, put on the lock nut to fix the faucet, and then tighten the sleeve
6. Lock the interface between the two inlet pipes and the angle valve respectively. Do not twist the plate with tongs to prevent deformation or even breaking. Pay attention to the connection between hot and cold water. The other end of the water inlet pipe is connected with a water outlet angle valve.
The above content is organized and shared by the Lavatory Faucet Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.