- Mar 27, 2022
Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in C (DSA) Download For Free
What you’ll learn
- Understand various data structures and algorithms through animations
- Get the ability to implement different algorithms in C
- Get the confidence to face programming interviews
- Learn theory and implementation of AVL Trees, B Trees, Threaded Binary Trees and Expression Trees
- Graph, traversal and shortest path algorithms
- Knowledge of C programming
- Knowledge of linked list, stack, queue and binary search trees
DescriptionThis “Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms In C” course is thoroughly detailed and uses lots of animations to help you visualize the concepts.
This “Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in C” tutorial provides a comprehensive explanation of different types of graph and various graph algorithms. Throughout the course a step by step approach is followed to make you understand different algorithms. Through this course you can build a strong foundation and it will help you to crack Data Structures and Algorithms in C coding interviews questions and work on projects. Good foundation on Data Structures and Algorithms in C interview topics helps you to attempt tricky interview questions.
This Data Structures and Algorithms using C course covers following topics with C implementation :
Trees : AVL Tree, Threaded Binary Tree, Expression Tree, B Tree explained and implemented in C
Graphs : Adjacency matrix, Adjacency list, Path matrix, Warshall’s Algorithm, Traversal, Breadth First Search (BFS), Depth First Search (DFS), Dijkstra’s Shortest Path Algorithm, Prim’s Algorithm and Kruskal’s Algorithm for minimum spanning tree
Here is the course content-
- AVL Tree
- Threaded Binary Tree
- Expression Tree
- B Tree
- Traversal in Graph
- Shortest Paths in Graph
- Minimum Spanning Tree of a Graph
In this Data Structures and Algorithms through C course, C programs are used for implementing various concepts, but you can easily code them in any other programming language like C++, C#, Java, Python.
This “Data Structures and Algorithms In C” online course on udemy will help software developers to refresh the concepts studied in Data Structures and Algorithms In C books / pdf and also to students learning from referred books / pdf.
So what are you waiting for, click on Buy button to enroll now and start learning.
Who this course is for:
- Professional Programmers wanting to write effective code
- Programmers looking for jobs
- Computer Science students having Data Structures as part of their curriculum
- Non Computer science students wanting to enter IT industry
RAR password: XDJ