- Mar 27, 2022
Blockchain Technology - The Complete Course for Beginners including Blockchain Architecture Free DownloadLearn, from Blockchain Technology Fundamentals to advance architecture of Smart Contracts, Ethereum, Hyperledger & Corda.
Blockchain is said to be the new internet. So how and where do you get the right mix of fundamentals, advance topics and technology behind Blockchain? This course on Blockchain will prepare you for a solid foundation from where you can launch your journey in the world of Blockchain. You will get to understand everything about Blockchain and related technologies such as Smart Contract, Ethereum as well as Blockchain applications in real world.
The course will help you learn,
- Blockchain Basics
- Distributed Ledger Technology and how it is applied in Blockchain
- Difference between Database and Blockchain
- Cryptography and Cryptographic Hash Functions in Blockchain
- How Consensus Algorithm and Block mining of a Blockchain works using - Peer-to-Peer network, Proof-Of-Work Algorithm
- Sample code to understand how Hashing works
- How Cryptocurrency works?
- What is a Smart Contract and how it works in a Blockchain environment?
- How to choose Blockchain over traditional systems?
- Architecture of Ethereum, Hyperledger and Corda; three leading Blockchain technology platforms
- Which Blockchain platforms among Ethereum, Hyperledger or Corda will be effective for you?
- How Blockchain will revolutionize various industries including Supply Chain, Finance, Provenance?
This course starts with basics and fundamentals of Blockchain and then moves on to explain the architecture of some of the leading Blockchain Platforms. This course of Basics of Blockchain has 29 lectures spread over 2.5 hours. So it is more than just basics. This course prepares you by creating the solid foundation on various concepts of Blockchain such as Cryptographic Hash Functions, Smart Contracts, Encryption, Consensus Algorithms, Distributed Ledger as well as mining, We then move on to learn the Ethereum, Hyperledger and Corda along with the business uses of Blockchain in Finance and Supply Chain.