- Mar 27, 2022
Certificate in Qlik Sense Analytics Development Download For Free
What you’ll learn
- Business Intelligence & Analytics development
- Skills needed to become a data analytics & visualisation engineer
- Identify KPI’s,metrics and dimensions from your business requirements
- Design and build data visualisations using key Qlik Sense features
- Understand the associative data model and how to load data to it
- Resolve data integrity and modelling issues like synth keys and circular references
- Code expressions for metrics and dimensions, we learn set analysis coding too
- Explore downloadable source code & data during your development work here
- A windows PC (or a Mac with Docker or VM installed) as Qlik Sense is a windows product
- Keen to learn new concepts and develop your skills further
- Basic understanding of data concepts
- Keen to escape excel confusion
- Don’t have a Win PC (or Mac), no problem, develop in the cloud using Qlik business trial
DescriptionThis course is also available on Udemy Business
Certificate in Qlik Sense Analytics Development (Fully updated October 2021)
Data Scientists, Data Analysts are big career topics today, but we still need an efficient and timely method to visualise what we have discovered in the morass of data within our enterprise.
Thankfully we have the Qlik suite of products to help us with this and my all time favourite is Qlik Sense, I liked it so much, I took a leave of absence for 3 months to develop this course (and it is continually updated to stay current).
If you want a hands on approach to learning Qlik Sense and a certificate that showcases your technical skill then this is the best course for you.
Qlik Sense is the next generation of QlikView.
Qlik Sense is overtaking so many of it’s peers because of it’s underlying ‘associative data model’ technology and absolute ease of discovery for insightful decision making and story telling.
I am sure that once you have completed this course you will not want to revert to the old clunky ways of surfacing your analytics like you did with those products from the older monolithic vendors that will always impose their ways to suppress your work flow and creativity.
This course of study is designed to transition your skills into a deep understanding of Qlik Sense application development.
The skills that you learn in this course is 100% transferable to Qlik Sense Enterprise and Qlik Sense Cloud (SaaS).
Looking forward to seeing you in the course.
Data Analyst and Visualisation Engineer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn QlikSense from scratch and get productive at work quickly
- Supplement your learning towards certification
- Analytics Prоfеѕѕiоnаlѕ
- Developers looking to supplement what they already know about Qlik Sense
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
- Prоjесt Managers
- Job seekers looking to answer tough interview questions (tons of quizzes to help you with this)
- Buѕinеѕѕ аnd Rероrting рrоfеѕѕiоnаlѕ
- Grаduаtеѕ building a career in data Visualisation & Anаlуѕiѕ
- QlikView Developers and Users looking to update to Qlik Sense
- Data Scientists looking for alternate visualisations besides ‘R’, Python, SAS etc
Rar Password: XDJ