- Mar 27, 2022
[Download] College Level Advanced Linear Algebra! Theory & Programming! For Free
What you’ll learn
- Gain Deep Understanding Of Linear Algebra Theoretically, Conceptually & Practically.
- Obtain A Very Robust Mathematical Foundation For Machine & Deep Learning, Computer Graphics, And Control Systems.
- Learn How To Use Both Python And Matlab For Solving & Visualizing Linear Algebra Problems.
- [Matrix Calculus] Learn How To Differentiate & Optimize Complex Equations Involving Matrices.
- Learn A Lot About Data Science, Co-variance Matrices, And The PCA.
- Learn About Linear Regression, The Normal Equation, And The Projection Matrix.
- Learn About Singular Value Decompositions Formally & Conceptually.
- Learn About Inverses And Pseudo Inverses.
- Learn About Determinants And Positive Definite Matrices.
- Learn How To Solve Systems Of Linear, Difference, & Differential Equations Both By Hand And Software.
- Learn About Lagrange Multipliers & Taylor Expansion.
- Learn About The Hessian Matrix And Its Importance In Multi-variable Calculus & Optimizations.
- Learn About Complex Transformation Matrices Like The Matrix To Perform Rotation Around An Arbitrary Axis In 3D.
- Be familiar with Linear Algebra basics such as Vectors, Matrices, Dot Products, Cross Products, and Systems Of Linear Equations.
- For some of the advanced topics presented, I might require you to know some specific topics like partial differentiation or Laplace transform. However, you can easily skip those topics and still completely understand the subsequent sections.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested In Linear Algebra, especially, but not limited to, in the context of computer engineering, computer science, or data-science.
- Anyone Interested In Machine Learning & Deep learning.
- Anyone Interested In Computer Graphics & Game Development.
- Anyone Interested In Classical Control Systems & Robotics.
- Anyone Interested To know how to use python & matlab for Linear Algebra.
- Anyone Interested In Linear Algebra Theories, Concepts, And Proofs.