• Search zippyshare.cloud on google and enjoy unlimited cloud storage

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022

Cryptocurrency Secret Trading Strategy Download For Free

4pLWc4s

What you’ll learn

• Learn the “Secret” System for Trading Cryptocurrencies + 10+ Trading Strategies for Predicting the Next Market Move With High Accuracy
  • Will Learn Signal Hunting
  • Will Learn About Top 10+ Trading View Strategy
  • Will Be Independent Trader
  • Step by Step Guides to Entering and Managing Trades
  • Stop Loss Strategy
  • What’s a Healthy Market Trend
  • How to Analyze Market Sentiment

Requirements

• Computer or Smart Phone
  • Basic English

Description

Welcome to the Cryptocurrency Secret Trading Strategy Course, in This Course I Teach You How to You Can Predict the Next Market Move With High Accuracy. This Course Is for All Kinds of Person Who Are Interested in Trading.

So let’s introduce with our chapters

Section 01) What’s Needed to Get Started

In this chapter I will teach you basic usage of trading view for use these strategy perfectly.

Section 02 ) Top 3 Supertrend Trading Strategy

Supertrend indicator is trend following indicator like moving average. The supertrend gives us buy and sell signal all the time even range market “this is big problem with the Supertrend ” Because the Supertrend give us false signal on ranging market. If you trade on range market by super trend signal, its very difficult to stay profitable. So how you can filter the pure signal from Supertrend ? In this video, I will teach you top 3 super-trend trading strategy, that will help you to generate pure signal from Supertrend.

Section 03) Profitable Heikin Ashi Trading Strategy

Heikin-Ashi is a candlestick pattern technique that aims to reduce some of the market noise. In this tutorial I discovered the highest win rate trading strategy with 3 indicator combination, during trading times you will get 3 types of confirmation for taking Long or short position - the strategy is very powerful and effective because of these 3 confirmations.

Section 04) Trading With Parabolic SAR Indicator (High Win Rate Trading Strategy)

Parabolic SAR indicator is one of the most used trading view indicators, that does a good job of generating entry and exit signals. I use this indicator most of the time, because it works with all kinds of platforms, like forex crypto, option, and others, also working with most of the time frame. In this video I wanna going to show you how to use parabolic SAR, the parabolic SAR settings, parabolic SAR indicator strategy, parabolic SAR trailing stop loss, parabolic SAR and super uptrend and downtrend, how to trade with Parabolic SAR, Parabolic SAR scalping system, parabolic SAR bullish divergence and how to you can find it out easily, parabolic SAR bearish divergence as well, I explained all everything related to parabolic SAR strategy, So after watching this video, I think you will be able to generate your own profitable signal and make a profit.

Section 05 ) 1 Min Scalping Strategy

The scalping strategy is one of the most favorite trading styles, that specializes in profiting off of small price changes and making a fast profit off reselling, in this video, I wanna going to show you the, most profitable high win rate scalping strategy, with 1 indicator and 2 types of time frames combination

Section 06) High Win Rate Trading Strategy - for Scalping Trading , Day , Swing Trading

High win rate means the profit is very higher than risk, And this high win rate trading strategy is very profitable trading strategy and high win rate confirmed. And this strategy is made for all kinds of traders.

Section 07) Best Trading Strategy

This is one of the best trading strategies in my channel, this strategy I used 3 indicator combinations, and I hope that this strategy helps you to generate your own profitable signal for your trading platform

Section 08) Profitable RSI Divergence Trading Strategy Explained (High Win Rate )

Hidden divergence strategy is the most profitable trading strategy, that works on all kinds of trading platforms like forex, crypto, option, and more. The divergence trading strategy is very popular among day trader, swing trader, scalper also others, and its work with most of the time frame, you can use this strategy for generating your own crypto signal, this is the most profitable trading strategy, hidden divergence strategy has two types - 1 hidden bullish divergence strategy - 2 hidden bearish divergence strategy The hidden bullish divergence strategy confirms the possibility to continue the uptrend. The hidden bearish divergence strategy confirms the possibility to continue the downtrend. In this video, I show you, how you can use the hidden rsi divergence trading strategy, how it really works, and how you can apply for generating more profit

Section 09) Top 3 Easy Scalping Trading Strategy

Scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off of small price changes and making a fast profit off reselling. In this tutorial, I will show you the top 3 scalping trading strategies. Also, I will show you, how you can enter and exit on trading perfectly, for making a profit. if you want fast success in your trading journey. Scalping will be a good choice for you. so let’s learn the best and most profitable scalping strategy.

Section 10) Ichimoku Cloud Trading Strategies

The ichimoku cloud is a collection of technical indicators that show support and resistance levels, as well as momentum and trend direction. And this indecator is very easy to catch signal.

Section 11) Trade Like Crazy

In this strategy I used the BLSH indicator, BLSH means buy low sell high, this is a very simple strategy with 2 indicator combination.

Section 12) Breakout Trading Strategy - Find Out Each Breakout Before It’s Happened

A breakout is a stock price moving outside a defined support or resistance level with increased volume. And breakout trading is very profitable than other strategies, so in this video, I teach you how you can catch every breakout before it happened, also you can learn how to prevent false breakout with 3 indicator combinations.

Section 13) Powerful Trading Strategy

A trading strategy is a method of buying and selling in markets that are based on predefined rules used to make trading decisions. So in this powerful trading strategy, I developed with 2 indicators and 2-time frames combination, for the combination the strategy is now very powerful, and the high win rate is confirmed, because I made the predefined rules very strong.

After Completing the Udemy Crypto Trading Course, I Hope That You Can Predict the Next Market Move With High Accuracy and Trade on It, So Let’s Get Started

Who this course is for:

• Who Want to Start Making Money From Trading and Investing in Crypto
  • Low Experience Traders Who Made a Huge Losses Before
  • Who Want to Sell Paid Signal
  • Passionate Learners That Really Want to Get Deep Into Making Money With Crypto
  • Who Know Technical Analysis but Unable to Make Sustainable Profits

Rar Password: XDJ