- Mar 27, 2022
Data Structure & Algorithm using C++ : Zero To Mastery 2022 UPDATED 4/2022 Download For Free
What you’ll learn
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of data structures, so you can choose the best data structure for your data and applications
- Learn many of the algorithms commonly used to sort data, so your applications will perform efficiently when sorting large datasets
- Code an implementation of each data structure, so you understand how they work under the covers
- Develop your Analytical skills on Data Structure and use then efficiently.
- Improve your problem solving skills and become a stronger developer
- Learn everything you need to ace difficult coding interviews
- Basic knowledge of Programming in C++
- NO experience with data structures or computer science needed!
DescriptionBrand new course ready for the 2022 hiring season! Join a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both at top tech firms. Graduates of this course are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies.
This is the ultimate resource to prepare you for coding interviews. Everything you need in one place!
WHAT OUR LEARNERS ARE SAYING:
5 STARS - This was an amazing course. I was a beginner in data structures and algorithms, but I have learned so much that I would consider myself intermediate-advanced. For anyone looking to deepen their understanding of these data structures, their implementation, or their real-world use, I completely recommend buying this course.
5 STARS - This is the best course on data structure compare to all data structure course .all the topic of data structure has been completed in this course .if anyone want to learn data structure then you can go for it. thank you sir for making this course on udemy
5 STARS - I liked this course very much! It clears out your basics quite well and is does totally what Harsh and Ankit claim they’ll do. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to learn Data Structures and Algorithms, especially if you had a phobia for coding like I did. I now love coding! All thanks to them.
5 STARS - This course is really amazing. instructor is going beyond and beyond each and every thing was my beyond expectations. really mastery course it is.
5 STARS - Hands-on course. The teaching style is excellent. If you are looking for a DSA course and a beginner then your search end here. Just go for it guys. Many thanks to the instructor for creating this course
5 STARS - This is the best computer science course I’ve taken. If you need to learn C++ and pass your technical interviews, this is the course to take. The explanations in the videos are extremely thorough, and I have reached out to the instructor several times on various questions, and he’s always quick to respond and very helpful. In my experience, every MOOC that said its instructors would actively help you with problems lied, EXCEPT FOR THIS COURSE. TAKE THIS COURSE!
5 STARS - This is the BEST COURSE on C++ Data Structures & Algorithms. The Instructors are the BEST. They Draw Everything out and Then EXPLAIN THE CONCEPTS VERY WELL & then CODE it. Also I Love Doing the LEETCODE ProblemSets. Absolutely Fantastic. Above my Expectations. I am taking this course for COMPETITIVE PROGRAMMING. It is the BEST COURSE. Thank you very much Ankit and Harsh. You guys are the BEST!
- Quality Problems with hands-on code
- Intuitive & Detailed Explanations
- HD Videos
- Deep focus on Problem Solving
- Broaden your mindset
- STL Powerful features
- 250+ HD Lectures
- 200+ quality Problems
- 60+ hours of interactive content
- Code Evaluation Exercises
- Doubt Solving within 6 hours
- Practice Exercises
- Real Time Feedback
- Lifetime Access
- Industry vetted curriculum
- Completion Certificate
- Arrays, Strings, Vectors, Binary Search
- Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists
- Binary Trees, BSTs, Heaps
- Hashing, Pattern Matching, Tries
- Brute force, Recursion
- Sliding Window, Two Pointer
- Sorting & Searching, Greedy
- Graphs Algorithms, Dynamic Programming
This course is totally designed, with interative lectures, good quality problems, and is deeply focussed on problem solving. If you want to learn breath & depth of topics, this course is for you.
So i have created this course keeping in mind university syllabus and also to make you ready to get those valuable internships and placements.
You will top your university exams and will become interview ready at the same time.
I know how professors teach in colleges , they just discuss theory , but hey I am not a professor instead a bro. I will teach you things which really matter . Also i have shared many tips and tricks in the course .
So what are you waiting for ??
Master Data Structure and Algorithms , top you university exam and get those valuable internships and placements
Still have doubt , see the course content , no one is teaching you variation of binary search , every other instructor will teach you standard binary search. I am also teaching Dynamic Programming which is difficult to teach and other instructors are not teaching this but its a very important topic and you must know it.
We are solving 30+ problems on Recursion ,
Note : This course is 100% practical
My approach is very simple : discuss the relevant theory and then solve lots of problems . I teach concepts by solving lots of problems and you should be ready to solve lots of problems as Assignments , Quizzes etc
Every Data Structure is discussed, analysed and implemented with a Practical line-by-line coding.
Source code for all Programs is available for you to download
With this complete course, you will become an expert in the core fundamentals of programming, Data Structures, Algorithms and its functioning with one of the most popular programming languages,C and C++. The involvement of the practical technique of problem-solving will give learners a better understanding of the concepts of the course. Learn to design efficient algorithms and become ready for future best jobs in the industry.
As if this was not enough , I have shared tips and tricks on how to become good in competitive programming ( yes i have did CP in college)
Source code for all Programs is available for you to download
Sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- Undergraduate who want to Learn Data Structures Perfectly
- Developer who want to get Deepest knowledge of Data Structure
- Anyone interested in improving their problem solving skills
- Anyone preparing for programming interviews
Rar Password: XDJ