Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
2998ef4efc61de0129c9fee23cfeac661ff942e7 2 689x226

What You’ll Get​

The Most Comprehensive Course on Generating Unlimited Traffic
– 58 Step-by-Step Lectures
– Comprehensive lectures covering everything we do for us and our clients in order to generate traffic.
– 14,700,000+ Visitor Blueprint
– The whole blueprint I used to generate over 14,700,000 unique website visitors for our offers.
– Revenue Maximization Process
– My personal Revenue Maximization process that drastically amplifies both Ad Revenue & other sources.

ADR Traffic System
Learn how my personal channel generates 120K-160K of warm traffic per month
– Automated Traffic
– Use our blueprint to generate automated traffic for your offer, product or service
– Ad Revenue Income
– Earn an additional Ad Revenue Income as a “side effect” from the traffic you generate

Content Automation
Discover how I’ve been able to generate over 14.7+ Million Website Visitors in 22 Months
– Automated Creation Flow
– Copy and paste my exact systems and processes for automating my traffic sources
– User Acquisition Process
– Gain access to our internal user acquisition processes and systems (Early Bird Only)

Monthly Ad Revenue
An average monthly Ad Revenue made from my traffic generating channels.
– Revenue Maximization
– Channels that are generating traffic for my offers are also bringing huge monthly income
– Symbiotic Scaling
– Scaling your income the right way by cross promoting your channels and traffic sources

Generate Traffic for Your Offer, and also get paid to do it
Learn how to build an automated brand from scratch, generate a tsunami of targeted traffic for your business, product or offer, and even get paid by Google to do so!
– Automated YouTube Brand
– Learn how to build an automated brand from scratch using our detailed stage-by-stage blueprint.
– Automated Traffic Tsunami
– Generate a tsunami of targeted traffic that you can channel to your offer, product or a service.
– Automated YouTube Revenue
– Get paid by YouTube (Google) to generate the traffic for your own offers, products and services.

Algorithm Secrets
The real ins and outs of the YouTube algorithm that no one talks about openly.
– Viral ‘Exploit’
– Learn exactly how to ‘force’ the videos to go viral and not rely on the curtesy of YouTube
– Generate Views Fast
– Discover my private method for getting video views and subscribers rapidly fast

Scaling Supremacy
Take a deep dive into my $400,000/year faceless channel exclusive case study
– Advanced Scaling
– Scaling teams and systems are crucial for the long term success of your automation
– Artificial Intelligence
– Using the latest technologies has allowed me to scale my channels (traffic sources) fast