• jquery
  • php
  • mysql
  • bootstrap

Requirements

• Nothing required except a computer and passion

Description

What this course offers to you?

Our object is to start from zero knowledge and have you create any website you like to in the end of this course.

In this course, you will learn must have web development technologies:

• HTML
  • CSS
  • Responsive design tips
  • Bootstrap
  • Javascript
  • Jquery
  • PHP
  • MySQL Database
  • 5 Real Life Web Projects :
    • News Website
    • Portfolio Website
    • Blog Website
    • Social Media Website
    • Browser based memory cards game
  • 10+ mini projects
What is special about this course?

• Clear and step by step
  • Well-structured with right ordered modules
  • Fluent and easy to follow
  • You get 40 hours of content in 14 hours because there is no unwanted stops during the videos. Everything is
    well-rehearsed before recorded.
  • This course contains 5 real life projects and 10+ mini-projects
  • I answer your questions in 2-3 hours with details and I like being in interaction with my students for further support.
  • All information will be reinforced with exercises
  • This course targets to have you become web developers with coding skills from zero. It is structured to have you make able to create any kind of website you like (Facebook, twitter etc.)
  • You will learn databases. You will be able to create and connect your database to your website
  • You will learn how to create a website with admin panel from zero
I created this course as a Software Engineer with both academical and hands on experience on web development. I have a best seller Web Development course on Udemy on my local language. But beyond all, I know that nothing is complicated as long as it is teached with well structured modules by a experienced instructor.

How will we use these technologies?

1. You will learn and create your websites backbones with html
  2. You will learn and implement css to design your website in the way you want
  3. By using responsive design techniques, you will be able to make your website look great on all the devices like pc, tablets, mobile phones etc.
  4. Bootstrap is a front-end web library that makes your life easier. Instead of coding from scratch, you will use Bootstraps prebuild responsive classes.
  5. Javascript is a widely used coding language on web. You will learn coding from zero step by step on this course
  6. Jquery is a javascript library that makes our lives easier. It offers beatiful animations so you ll be able to animate your sebsite content
  7. PHP is the most populer programming language of web development(remember that facebook was build with PHP) .You will be able to make database connections and validations with PHP
  8. Mysql is as populer as PHP. It is a simple interfaced database. You will be able to create login and sign up systems and more…

Who this course is for:

• The ones who have zero or intermediate level of web development
  • The ones who want to learn coding
  • The ones who want to get into software develpment world

Rar Password: XDJ