HOW TO BYPASS OTP ON ALMOST ANY SITE [Video Tutorial]

• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
Learn how to Bypass any OTP/one-time password .

This method is used by many pentester to exploit the vulnerabilities of a website with OTP functionality. Also, nowadays, unacademy’s OTP vulnerability is exposed.
This mainly requires a tool burp suite available for free, which can help you change the response of the OTP verification from the client side.
I have also attached a page where these vulnerabilities are explained very precisely.
EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

Video link :
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Reactions: mandyfrancois

Henamitv123

Oct 20, 2022

This method is used by many pentester to exploit the vulnerabilities of a website with OTP functionality. Also, nowadays, unacademy’s OTP vulnerability is exposed.
This mainly requires a tool burp suite available for free, which can help you change the response of the OTP verification from the client side.
I have also attached a page where these vulnerabilities are explained very precisely.
EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

Video link :
[Hidden content]
gg

mandyfrancois

Oct 30, 2022

EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

Video link :
[Hidden content]