HOW TO FIND SOMEONE'S LOCATION JUST FROM A PHOTO! [PYTHON]

• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
Well, after a long time, I said I would once again raise a topic on the forum to teach those who don't already know how to exploit metadata...
But before we start, surely some of you will want to know what meta data is.
Metadata is some data that is often not visible to users and describes some other data.
We will exploit the metadata from photos!
however, metadata does not only exist in photos but also in pages etc...

Some tangible data that we will get will be the location, the name of the person who has the camera, with which camera or mobile phone the photo was taken and much more!!!
Let's start!!

What we will do is to write a simple program in python that will give us the metadata of a photo

The code is written by me... I have not listed notes next to the tangible commands as they are very simple and understandable to everyone, even someone who has almost no experience can understand the program

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Henamitv123

Oct 20, 2022
Well, after a long time, I said I would once again raise a topic on the forum to teach those who don't already know how to exploit metadata...
Metadata is some data that is often not visible to users and describes some other data.

Some tangible data that we will get will be the location, the name of the person who has the camera, with which camera or mobile phone the photo was taken and much more!!!
Let's start!!

What we will do is to write a simple program in python that will give us the metadata of a photo

The code is written by me... I have not listed notes next to the tangible commands as they are very simple and understandable to everyone, even someone who has almost no experience can understand the program

[Hidden content]
hh

lakyet

Dec 17, 2022

Let's start!!

[Hidden content]
interesting

Stijn

Oct 18, 2022
Welnu, na een lange tijd zei ik dat ik opnieuw een onderwerp op het forum zou aankaarten om diegenen te leren die nog niet weten hoe ze metadata moeten exploiteren...
Maar voordat we beginnen, zullen sommigen van jullie zeker willen weten wat metadata is.
Metadata zijn sommige gegevens die vaak niet zichtbaar zijn voor gebruikers en beschrijven sommige andere gegevens.
We zullen de metadata van foto's benutten!
metadata bestaat echter niet alleen in foto's maar ook in pagina's etc...

Enkele tastbare gegevens die we zullen krijgen zijn de locatie, de naam van de persoon die de camera heeft, met welke camera of mobiele telefoon de foto is gemaakt en nog veel meer!!!
Laten we beginnen!!

Wat we zullen doen, is een eenvoudig programma in Python schrijven dat ons de metadata van een foto zal geven

De code is door mij geschreven... Ik heb geen notities naast de tastbare commando's vermeld, omdat ze voor iedereen heel eenvoudig en begrijpelijk zijn, zelfs iemand die bijna geen ervaring heeft, kan het programma begrijpen

[Verborgen inhoud]
ikeuk
leuk