HOW TO GET BITCHES ON TINDER HQ GUIDE

• Indiasocialbook blocked ?Unblock it by downloading free vpn from -- (HERE)

• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
Step by Step Tinder Success
Rise and Shine Kings,
I’ve been disappointed with all of the Tinder advice I’ve seen online. None of these dumbasses are telling you the optimum way of using Tinder for hookups. So of course, it’s up to me to settle the bs and give you authentic, unfiltered value.
This is a ‘How to’ guide that you can follow along as you read.

The Process (Follow Along)
Step 1: Delete your account
Don’t argue with me Jeffery. There is a huge benefit to deleting and remaking your Tinder account. It puts you at the top of the stack meaning your profile is shown to far more girls than usual. I’ve calculated that you will get around 300-500% more matches in the first 24 hours after deleting and remaking your account compared to just using Tinder on the same account.
You might argue with this point because you have a fair few matches you don’t want to lose. It is this exact mindset that is causing your Tinder success to be suboptimal. The only efficient and effective way to use Tinder is to do so with 0 emotional investment to the girls you match with. Why? Because we’ve all been there: It’s going good with this girl, she’s flirting back with you and she’s even confirmed the date! Then out of nowhere the date doesn’t happen. She stops replying. Maybe she even unmatches you for no reason.
If you ever have a second thought about one of your matches, you’ve lost and now you’re negatively impacting your own mental health, clinging onto the pixels on your phone.
So try it my way. Delete and remake your account, but continue reading.
Step 2: The account setup
Create the Tinder account using your phone number and start inputting your account details.
For your date of birth you can choose your real age or add 10-30 years if you’re into milfs. I do this often, it works amazingly (imagine your competition of 40 year old single men, if you have any muscle at all you’ll be getting 20+ matches a day when you set your age to 30-40).
And yes, 30+ year old women are down to fuck even if they can tell you aren’t 30. I used to bring these milfs (who had sons almost my age lol) to my student accommodation.

Step 3: The pictures
Use a shirtless picture for your first photo or don’t use Tinder at all. I will write up a full guide why this is the case but for now let me debate the most common argument to this:
B-b-b-bbut Hamza I don’t have a good body!
It doesn’t even matter.
The shirtless picture is what I call a ‘Thumb stopper effect’. Average pictures of you standing up straight or dumb selfies lack this effect. I always see 5/10 girls left swiping guys who literally look like models because the girl didn’t even stop her left swipe streak to notice how attractive he was.
Wearing clothes in your first Tinder picture is literally the sole reason why your Tinder success is trash. If you try this out once you’ll see.
This also serves as huge motivation to get your shit together and put your body transformation on the fast track. The first time you start using shirtless pics on Tinder is when you’ll find you workout and eat much better because finally your body is on show.
After the first shirtless picture you should only upload pictures that give off a sexy, masculine vibe.
Get inspiration from guys on Instagram or look at my Tinder pictures below:
GO TO MY INSTAGRAM FOR INSPIRATION:
In general for your pictures just make sure you do the opposite of the conventional advice you hear and especially what girls say.
They say they don’t like pictures where the guy is with girls so I include pics of girls I’ve just slept with. They say they don’t like ‘shirtless douchebag’ pics so I make sure most of my pictures are of me shirtless. Do this and watch your matches skyrocket.

Step 4: Bio and profile settings
Turn off the Smart Photo option asap
If you’re 5’9-5’10 write 6’0 in your bio. Don’t worry about lying, these girls are hiding 15lbs by using Snapchat filters.
If you’re above 6’0 include your real height, add an inch if you like too but it won’t have much effect as long as you’re 6’0+
If you’re below 5’9 do not include your height in the bio unless you have a funny way to put it across “I’m 5’5 but my dick 6’0”
Your bio should not be empty, contrary to the shit you read online, even on TRP.
My bio gets me a lot of matches and the few guys I know who are successful on Tinder have equally sexy/funny bios. It gives the girl another reason to swipe right.

Here’s my bio:
6’1 gymnast, boxer, deep throater, peng cocktail maker.
Here’s another one that works wonders for me:
6’1 Swipe right if you like getting choked
For the bio put yourself into the shoes of the girl you’re trying to match with. She’s a sexually active 18-24 year old, she likes guys who are direct and masculine and funny and sexy. What one sentence would get her laughing or excited?
In your profile settings there is an option to add the city you’re living in. Be sure to input this and your matches will be more local.

Step 5: Tinder settings
Turn off your Tinder notifications
This is one of the most important pieces of advice I could give you. Turn off your Tinder notifications right now.
Neurotically checking your phone whenever you get a notification of a new match or message is crazy. It’s fucking your mental health, focus and productivity.
You will have far more success with girls when you have the notifications turned off and you reply to messages slower.
You’ll also check the app less often which means you’ll get onto the app and have multiple messages to reply to at once which puts you into an abundance mindset.
If you’re a little bitch keep your Tinder radius on high (50+ miles)
If you’re using Tinder to fuck girls and not be their pen pals (Good man) keep your radius short, even if it means getting less matches. I start mine on 10 miles and slowly increase it up to a max of 30.

Step 6: The first day
Left swipe a few girls and then close Tinder until tomorrow.
Tinder uses an algorithm to determine your value.
Low value people use all their likes immediately and spend more time on the app.
High value people swipe left a lot more and get off the app quickly.
By immediately left swiping a few girls after making your profile you give the algorithm an indication that you aren’t a loser and that you have decently high standards.
When the algorithm likes you it’ll show your profile to more people.
Do this and then wait to use your likes until evening time of the next day.

Step 7: Liking
After waiting 24 hours since left swiping a few girls and closing Tinder, it’s time to use your likes.
Right swipe every single girl.
We want efficiency and 0 emotional investment.
Going through each profile is incredibly time wasting and builds up that disappointment when you don’t match/meet a girl who’s profile you liked.
Right swipe every girl and unmatch the girls you aren’t attracted to later.
Won’t this negatively effect the algorithm? Yes. But we’re going to repeat these 7 steps every 2-3 days for maximum efficiency and matches. After 2 days or so the algorithm will rate you lower for right swiping all the girls but by then we’ll be deleting our account and remaking it again.

Step 8: The opener
I always cringe when I go on my plates Tinder or Hinge accounts. Guys have no fucking game.
“Hey I just wanted to say that you are beautiful, where are you from? xx”
Yuk
Your opener will be direct, to the point, sexy and funny.
Here’s a few of mine for inspiration:
“Sarah you and I are making cocktails tomorrow. Clear up your schedule”
“Sarah you can be my third wife”
“Listen Sarah” (This has the highest response rate of all openers)
“I like your style Sarah”
“POV: You and I are making cocktails on a sunny day. My dicks inside of you”

Step 9: Conversations
The only purpose of conversations is to meet up tonight or tomorrow. Any later than that and you won’t be meeting her.
Every single message you send should be getting you closer to meeting her asap. Ask yourself if the dumb ass message you’re about to send is escalating to that goal or it’s just that you suck at messaging and feel more comfortable chit chatting.
Again, the only purpose of messaging girls on Tinder is to organise a meetup asap.
That means you’ll have set up a meet for tonight or tomorrow with a couple of messages.
“B-b-b-but it won’t work if I’m so direct, most of the girls will stop replying”
Yes, exactly. That is exactly what we want. We want to streamline the process of finding the girls who are DTF (1%) and the way to do that is with being direct and only speaking about meeting up so that the girls who are only on Tinder for validation (99%) ignore us asap.
Pro advice: Organise the meetup for the same day with all the girls you match with. I tell every match to meet me on Friday. A few girls are down for that. Half will flake/stop replying on Friday. Usually you’ll get 2-3 girls who are still down to meet. Choose the one you’re most excited to meet and cancel last minute on the rest. The girls you cancel on will like you even more next time round (what guy cancels on the girl? Instant dread game and pre-selection - she’s immediately going to think that you have other options).

Step 10: Meetup
Organise the meetup somewhere close to your place so you don’t have to travel. Personally I don’t get up from my desk until I get the “omw” text.
Meet, escalate, pipe.
You will feel hesitant to follow this advice because of the dumb ass faulty script you’ve been fed by society. Again, how’s your success been so far following this script? Time to get unscripted. Try this step by step process and you’ll be amazed at the results. Hit reply to this email and let me know how it goes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock