HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT MAKING VIDEOS

• Indiasocialbook blocked ?Unblock it by downloading free vpn from -- (HERE)

• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
here I come again with another tutorial, the one I did in May of SEO "#1 in Google with ahrefs" to the vast majority of those who went through there liked it a lot, and I hope that this tutorial will also be to your liking but above all I hope to bring something of value to those who do not know this strategy.

READ TO THE END BECAUSE THERE IS A GIFT ?

Before I start I want to dissociate myself because whenever we talk about making money on the internet there is a lot of controversy and is not to everyone's liking, so I want to make it clear that I will not explain the magic formula to make you a millionaire overnight or the never revealed mystery of YouTube, also this method requires work, little but work at last.

Those who have already gone through other of my publications, will know that I always like to know your opinion, either with a comment or with a reaction:

? Thank you, it's useful information.

? Great, now I will apply it.

? Tuto very basic, I go more PRO.

? I didn't know I could do this.

? How did I not know before.

? I can't do it

Now yes, let's get started.

Many people feel like getting started on YouTube, but don't do it because they don't feel comfortable going on frame or when they turn on the camera they don't know what to talk about, well, I want you to know that there is a way to make money without having to record yourself or produce videos.

What we are going to do is a music channel, but wait, it is not the typical channel that downloads the videos of the band of the moment and uploads it to a fake channel where soon you get your 3 strikes and the project goes to the trash.

We will create a music channel with licensed tracks, clips and images for the thumbnail so you won't have any copyright issues.

These types of channels have thousands or millions of views, but more importantly for YouTube, a high level of retention, which makes this method very interesting.

I also advance you that not only you can create and monetize a channel, but also these channels are sold from $40 USD to $180 USD or more just for creating them and uploading the first videos.

1. MONETIZE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITHOUT RECORDING YOURSELF

The first thing you should do is to create your YouTube channel, I think that in this forum and in 2022 anyone knows how to create a YouTube channel.

1.1. MONOTHEMATIC CHANNEL

When we talk about SEO, either for web or YouTube, focusing on a specific topic/product/service is much better than talking about a thousand things and nothing at once, so I suggest that based on the list of options that we will see below you lean towards a specific one, do not worry that if you feel limited at some point and you think there is another profitable music niche you can open as many channels as you want and you can manage.

1.2. WHERE TO DOWNLOAD LICENSED MUSIC, VIDEOS AND IMAGES?

Well, for this I use Envato Elements, this website will allow you to download music, videos and images with license and without registration of YouTube Content ID, ie no one has used or registered the music tracks, and therefore you will have no problem if you use them.

This platform has a cost of $16.50USD per month and gives you access to millions of resources, it is not a secret that here in the forum you can find it for a lower cost, in the end everyone decides where to access.

A good strategy is to pay for a month and download as many resources as possible while you start monetizing.

1.3. DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Once you have registered in the platform, let's suppose that in step 1.1 you decided on the piano music niche, you only have to put in the search engine "piano" and choose the category "music".

You can search for those that it gives you directly in the first screenshot, or filter with the side menu by time, genre, mood, and other filters, not to extend in this I will tell you that personally I just try to find the longest time to make a long video with the least number of resources.

Here the important thing is that besides being a nice tune, it should not have YouTube's Conten ID, so you can sleep easy knowing that tomorrow your channel will be there and YouTube will not have banned it, for this you just have to click on the track that you like and there you will know if it is free or if someone else has already registered it ?.

On the contrary, a track with Content ID would look as shown in the following screenshot, this kind of tracks is better not to use them or you will have faults on YouTube. ?

1.4. DOWNLOADING VIDEOS

Before you could upload this kind of videos with a static image, but YouTube doesn't like that anymore, so you will have to add a video to your music track, right here on Envato you can find thousands of professional clips for your videos, just now we will search in the category "stock videos".

1.4. DOWNLOAD IMAGES

Lastly, we will download the image for our thumbnail, whether you want a clean image to create your own design or you can also find predefined templates specifically for YouTube thumbnails ?
1.5. DOWNLOAD LICENSES

As I said at the beginning of this tutorial, the most important of this method is to have a clean channel of copyright problems, for this we will go to our profile icon > my downloads and there will be our history of everything we have downloaded, to in turn, archive the licenses of those resources.

1.5. CREATING VIDEOS

Here we will need to learn the basics (if you don't already know it) about video editing, simply put transitions between each video, as well as audio transitions so that both the track and the video are fluid and don't have aggressive cuts.

2. SELL NEW CHANNELS FOR UP TO $180USD

As I said before, not only can you create channels for yourself to work on, there is also a huge market for you to sell these types of channels once you have done the work mentioned above.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock