• Search zippyshare.cloud on google and enjoy unlimited cloud storage

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022

Master Full Stack Web Development in 2022 - Novice to Expert Download For Free

ULmuCBa

What you’ll learn

• ? Learn Modern Frameworks and Technologies, including JavaScript ES6, Bootstrap 5, Tailwind CSS, React, MongoDB, Express, Nodejs
  • ? Step-by-step guide to building POWERFUL Web Applications using cutting-edge technologies for your startup or business.
  • ? Make a full-time income as a Front End Developer, Back End Developer, and Full Stack Developer WITHOUT any skills or experience!
  • ? Learn powerful skills that will make you invaluable in the job market EVEN if you have no coding knowledge
  • ? $100 worth of resources including website templates, UI components & MUCH more!
  • ? Gain the freedom to work from anywhere in the world as a freelance web developer
  • ✅ Learn professional developer best practices.
  • ? Build DEADLY Projects to increase your chances of hiring by up to 95%!

Requirements

• No coding or web development knowledge needed! We’ll start from scratch!
  • A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux) with access to the internet. That’s it!
  • All tools and software used in this course will be free!

Description

Want to build your own website, but don’t know where to start? Hi and welcome to my unique full stack web development masterclass the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. At 51 hours, this Web Development course is by far the most comprehensive web development course you would find on the internet. This bootcamp includes HD video tutorials and builds your solid programming foundation even if you have zero programming experience. This course which will take you from zero to hero. You’ll MASTER the full MERN stack and get hands-on practice building websites and real world web applications from scratch. You will learn tools and technologies like:

• HTML 5
  • CSS 3
  • Bootstrap 5
  • Tailwind CSS
  • JavaScript ES6
  • jQuery
  • JSON
  • React.js
  • Node.js
  • NPM
  • Express
  • Mustache
  • Handlebars
  • HBS
  • REST APIs
  • Databases
  • MongoDB
  • Mongoose
  • Git and GitHub
  • Hosting and deploying websites and Web Applications
You’ll also get:

• $100 WORTH of exclusive web development starter kit for FREE
You’ll be able to build in-depth knowledge on not just the frontend but backend too. Learn to code with up-to-date syntax and industry-standard best practices. Become a fully-fledged Full Stack developer with this comprehensive course in one of the fastest growing fields in the world.

Check out what existing students have to say about my other courses:

“Prerak is fantastic at teaching, the project based learning is what I was looking for and I don’t regret buying this course. I’ll be looking forward in enrolling his future courses :)” - Charlotte Merkel

“He deserves more than just 5 stars. The Instructor knows what he is talking about. Anyone who don’t have prior knowledge of programming can go for this course.” - Juli

“The course is very good and definitely takes a novice to a very good level.” - Eric Holzer

“He’s explaining the stuff nicely and I can understand even though I know little about coding” - Sujoy Kundu

I’m super confident that you’ll love this course and we’re offering a FULL 30 days money-back guarantee! So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join me in this exciting journey of becoming a Pro in Full Stack Web Development :)

Who this course is for:

• Buy this course if you are interested to learn to code and build Websites and Web Apps.
  • Buy this course if you are interested to start a career in Web Development.
  • Buy this course if you are interested to start your own business or become a freelancer.
  • Buy this course if you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about full stack web development.

Rar Password: XDJ