- Mar 27, 2022
Microsoft Power BI - The Practical Guide [2022 EDITION] UPDATED 4/2022 Download For Free
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course students will be able to analyse data from different data sources and create their own datasets
- Students will be able to comfortably work with the different tools of the Power BI universe and know how the different tools work together
- Students will have the required knowledge to dive deeper into Power BI and find out more about its advanced features
- For the majority of the course you must have a computer with Windows as operating system
- Basic understanding of data analysis is a plus but not required
- For multiple modules of this course a work or school email address is required to sign up
DescriptionCOURSE UPDATE INFORMATION
[This course was completely updated (= re-recorded) in April 2022 to reflect the latest Power BI Desktop, Power BI Pro and Power BI Mobile updates that took place recently. Enjoy this 100% up-to-date course]
You want to analyze data from single or multiple sources? You want to create your individual datasets based on these sources and transform your results into beautiful and easy-to-make visualizations? You also want to share your results with colleagues or collaborate on your projects? Finally, you want to be able to access your data from multiple devices?
Then the Power BI tools are the tools to choose for you!
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals and how to use these tools to fulfill all of the above tasks - and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
This is what you will learn:
- Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and learn how to use them
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to use the Query Editor to connect Power BI to various source types, how to work on the Data Model and understand the difference between those two steps
- Learn how to filter and format data, how pivoting and unpivoting works
- How to work in the different views of the Data Model
- How to create calculated columns and measures
- How to build relationships between different tables
- How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
- Learn how to use Power BI Pro to create dashboards and to share and publish your results
- How to access your results from multiple devices using Power BI Mobile
- And more!
This course was recently updated. To ensure a smooth transition for existing students, the now “old” course content is part of this course for the near future. Once the transition phase is completed, the “old” content will be removed.
The “old” course modules are marked as [OLD COURSE] up to this point.
This is what this course offers, but is this the right course for you?
- …never worked with the Power BI tools before
- …have a basic understanding of selected tools of the Power BI universe and want to learn how these tools work together
- …want to understand the latest updated version of Power BI Pro, including “My Workspace”, Collaboration Workspaces and Apps
I would be really happy to welcome you in this course!
Who this course is for:
- People who never worked with Power BI and who want to understand how to use these tools
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to connect the different Power BI tools with each other
- People who want to understand how to create customized visuals with the Power BI Developer tools
RAR password: XDJ