Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022

*NEW* Web Development Secrets 2020 - CRP, HTTP, AJAX & More Download For Free

WeNEVQN

What you’ll learn
120+ lectures and 7.5+ hours of well-structured content
*Download lectures (for offline viewing)
Understand the DOM, CSSOM, Render Tree and Layout
Master HTTP, HTTP/2 and AJAX
Learn how to optimize any website for speed by writing better code
Learn where to write your JavaScript for optimized performance (we take an advanced look at async, preload, defer, etc.)
Understand the Network Panel, Performance Panel and Audit Lighthouse functions within DevTools
Understand HTTP, TCP, Data Packets and a whole bunch more!
Real e x a mples of how AJAX works (we use both the XMLHttpRequest object and the newer Fetch API)
Master the Critical Rendering Path
Understand what are Render Blocking Resources and how we solve this problem
Skills that will help you to apply for jobs like Web Developer, Front End Developer, Javascript Developer, and Full Stack Developer
From beginner to expert (advanced +)
Ongoing updates to keep you current
You will emerge an expert
Write JavaScript and understand what a Polyfill does
Write your own Polyfill
Introduction to HTTP/2 and how it improves the current HTTP/1.1 protocol
How to use a text editor that is completely free
Gives you depth of knowledge to boost your ability and confidence
All the techniques used by professional programmers
Support from me
Requirements
A strong desire to become a full stack web developer
Basic HTML, CSS and JavaScript will be helpful, but not absolutely necessary
Desire to KNOW the full process of how your webpage works behind the scenes
Desire to KNOW how to use DevTools - Performance and Network Panels
A computer is required as you need to code alongside me to learn effectively

Description
Let me share my web developer secrets with you

Understanding the Critical Rendering Path will enable you to become an awesome programmer. Take control through understanding. Delivering a fast web experience requires a lot of work by the browser. Most of this work is hidden from web developers: we write the markup, and a nice looking page comes out on the screen. But how exactly does the browser go from consuming our HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to rendered pixels on the screen? By understanding this, you will be able to write better code in order to boost your website traffic, know how to precision fix and tweak behaviour and performance, improve your market penetration and your margins. You’ll also gain an advantages over other developers who seem to just push the buttons without fully appreciating what is happening.

What this course covers?

In this course you’ll learn about the Critical Rendering Path. This refers to the set of steps browsers must take to fetch and then convert HTML, CSS and JavaScript into living, breathing websites. From there, you’ll start exploring and experimenting with tools to measure performance. You’ll learn simple, yet very powerful strategies to deliver the first pixels to the screen as early as possible.

Knowledge of the CRP is incredibly useful for understanding how a site’s performance can be improved. There are various stages to the CRP, such as constructing the DOM, constructing the CSSOM, running JavaScript, creating the Render Tree, generating the Layout and finally Painting pixels to the screen. As you can see, this covers a whole bunch of interesting material.

By the end of this course, you’ll be able to “speak” CRP by gaining an understanding of how to fetch data from a server and then get that data to your user as quickly as possible. We dig deeper in every lecture, learning about things like HTTP, TCP, data packets, render blocking resources, and a whole bunch more! This course has many bonus lectures which extend your knowledge base and test your skills.

Through practical e x a mples, this course helps you understand the CRP piece by piece. And we use the latest and best features of JavaScript and browsers (like the new Fetch API) along the way so you can stay ahead of the pack.

*** The most important Web Development course on Udemy ***

Successful programmers know more than rote learning a few lines of code. They also know the fundamentals of how web development works behind the scenes. If you’re wanting to become a full stack developer, you need to know how to deal with server requests and responses, loading, scripting, rendering, layout, and the painting process of the pixels to the screen.

I want you to become a successful programming Grandmaster.

I want you to be able to apply what your learn in this course to your webpage.

This course is perfect for you.

Description

Hi there, my name is Clyde and together we’re going to learn about the entire critical rendering path and apply it to practical situations. We’re going to practice and learn and emerge confident to tackle any challenges modern programs and websites throw at us.

After completing a few university degrees, and post grad studies, I developed a fascination for web design and software languages. For several years I have immersed myself in this. I spent a fair bit on top courses and went on to apply the knowledge practically. I recognized gaps in some of the courses I’ve taken and hence my course teaches what I wish I was taught. My intention is to share the knowledge with you in an easy to follow manner, so that we can benefit together. You benefit form learning, and I from sharing in your success.

This course is for beginners and for intermediates.

A unique view

Understanding web development is a vast topic. To get you up to speed, I’ve spent months thinking about where to focus content and how to deliver it to you in the best possible way.

You will learn “why” things work and not just “how”. Understanding the fundamentals of web development is important as it will allow you to write better code. And trust me, every website encounters bugs and slow rendering times, and without understanding the fundamentals you will be totally lost.

How is this course different?

There are lots of great courses on web development. Pity they never get into the detail about how we get our website to your users screen as quickly as possible - which covers full stack development.

In this course, I focus on true web performance. This includes server requests and responses, loading, scripting, rendering, layout, and the painting of the pixels to the screen.

Practice makes perfect

Theory is theory . but there’s nothing like getting behind your computer and typing in code. That’s why we will be coding, laughing and pulling out our hair together as we code real life websites and exercises during this course.

I love practical e x a mples, which is why we build simple pages and analyze the CRP together by using the Network Panel, Performance Panel and Audit Lighthouse within DevTools.

Is this course for you?

Absolutely.

It doesn’t matter where you are in your web development journey. It’s suitable for all levels.

Still unsure? If you fit in any of these categories then this course is perfect for you:

Student #1: You want to dabble in the world of programming: learning the fundamentals of HTTP, AJAX, Data Packets and Rendering will allow you to extend this knowledge to any language

Student #2: You want to gain a solid understanding of web performance

Student #3: You want to start using backend frameworks like Node.js, which are heavily dependent on having a deeper knowledge about how to make AJAX requests, manipulate the response and then deliver it to the screen

Student #4: You kinda know what the Critical Rendering Path is, but have little knowledge about how it works behind the scenes, and how to practically implement it in your code

Student #5: You have taken other courses in web development but just don’t feel like you’ve grasped it

WHY START NOW?

Right this second, your competitors are learning how to become better web developers.

Web development is a blazing hot topic at the moment. But you have a distinct advantage. This course offers memorable learning topics, actionable tactics and real-world e x a mples.

Lets get started!

What do you get?

· Lifetime access to all tutorial videos. No fees or monthly subscriptions.

· Q&A support.

· Quizzes and challenges to help you learn.

Let’s get excited about becoming a professional web developer, and to be able to confidently apply it to your own websites.

See you in the lectures.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who has completed my “*NEW* JavaScript Complete Grandmaster” course
YES: This course is for beginners. Aimed at people new to the world of web development. No previous JavaScript experience is necessary
NO: This course is NOT only for beginners. It is a complete beginner to advanced master course that is suitable for intermediates who know the basics and have an idea about how a browser fetches data from a server and displays that to a page. Experienced students sometimes prefer to skip a section that they are very familiar with
YES: This course is for someone wanting to be a professional, to be expert and confident in the entire rendering process
Those who want to learn modern coding techniques to speed your page loading experience without third party libraries and frameworks
Those interested in building their own frameworks, or being better able to learn from the source code of other well-known frameworks and libraries
Those wanting to start using frameworks (e.g. like Angular or Node) that are heavily reliant on JavaScript and knowing the process flow of back-end web development
Those who have some knowledge of web development, but little knowledge about how it works behind the scenes, and how to practically implement best practices in their websites

Rar Password: XDJ