- Mar 27, 2022
[Download] Python Network Programming Complete Masterclass For Free
What you’ll learn
- Master all the Python 3 key concepts starting from scratch. No prior Python knowledge is required!
- Apply your new Python 3 skills to build various tools for network interaction and make your job easier.
- Use Python 3 for connecting via SSH to any network device and reading/writing configuration from multiple devices simultaneously.
- Use Python 3 for establishing SSH sessions to network devices, extract parameters like CPU utilization and build real-time graphs for performance monitoring.
- Use Python 3 for building a basic packet sniffer, capturing and analyzing network packets (ARP, ICMP, BOOTP) and saving packet data to a log file.
- Use Python 3 for building 5 additional network tools involving technologies such as SNMPv3, NMAP, DHCP Servers, LLDP and OSPF.
- Use Python 3 and specialized modules and commands to connect to and query network devices via an intermediary, remote Linux server.
- Get the full Python 3 code of 10 amazing network applications and customize each of them according to your networking needs.
- Ask for a raise at your current job or apply for a better position using the network automation skills gained from this course.
- No prior Python knowledge is required! This training teaches your everything, from scratch.
- You should have a great desire to learn Python programming and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless videos filled with slides and theory.
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like: Switching, TCP/IP, CLI, SSHv2, Telnet, OSI Layers.
- You are going to use only free software throughout the course: Python, VirtualBox, Arista vEOS, Atom, Notepad++.
- All you need is a decent PC or laptop (2GHz+ CPU, 16GB RAM) and an Internet connection to download the free tools.
- Preferably, you should have a Windows OS to work on, to be fully synchronized with the course content.
Who this course is for:
- Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Network Managers, Systems Engineers.
- Network Quality Assurance Engineers, Network Analysts, Network Professionals.
- Python Developers Who Want to Apply Their Knowledge in Network Automation.
- Any other kind of IT geeks are welcome, as well.