- Mar 27, 2022
SAT Math Official Test 1-10 EXPLAINED by Mr. Jimmy Download For Free
What you’ll learn
- Obtain Detailed Explanations of SAT Official Test 1-10 from College Board
- Learn SAT Math Formulas, Knowledge, Tricks and Strategies
- Know What’s on the Test Vs. What’s NOT on the Test
- Improve SAT Math Score by 100-200 Points or More with Practice
- Simplify SAT Math Preparation with Proper Guidance
- This course is designed for students across all math levels. Printing out the practice tests from college board website is suggested but not required.
DescriptionIn this course Mr. Jimmy will go through SAT practice test #1-10 and explain each question in detail. You will learn how to arrive at the correct answer for each question as well as how to solve each question efficiently. This course also includes any formulas, tips, tricks that’s commonly used in the SAT math sections. This course can be used by students of all grade levels whether you are just starting to prep or already have some experiences with the test. The best way to utilize this course is to first work through the practice tests on your own then watch the lecture as a guidance to correct any errors. By going through the questions and learning the proper methods your score will definitely go up over time. This course contains 33 hours of content for over 580 lectures and is a self-paced course that can easily fit into your schedule. Mr. Jimmy is the lead math instructor in one of the largest tutoring company in the Houston area with over 5 years of experience and specializes in SAT math tutoring. This course is a valuable resource for anyone looking to improve his or her scores on the math sections of the SAT.
Who this course is for:
- High school and adult students who wants to do well on the SAT so they can get into their dream school or degree program.
- Students that need to reach a certain score on the SAT so they can qualify for scholarships.
- Students looking to get a head start in SAT preparation and improving their math skills.
Rar Password: XDJ