- Mar 27, 2022
Statistics For Data Science Download For Free
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals , What and Why of Data science.
- Descriptive statistics Average , Mode , Min and Max using simple Excel.
- Understanding importance of spread and finding spread using range.
- Quartile , Inter-Quartile , outliers, standard deviation , Normal distribution and bell curve .
- Understanding 1,2 and 3 standard deviation and applying 68,95 and 98 empirical rule.
- Finding probability of different scenarios of normal distribution.
- Calculating Z score to find the exact probability.
- Binomial distribution , exact and range probability , applying binomial distribution and rules of binomial distribution.
- No programming knowledge needed.
- Basic excel knowledge is added plus point.
DescriptionWhen you talk about data science the most important thing is Statistical MATHS .
This course teaches statistical maths using simple excel. My firm belief is MATHS is 80% part of data science while programming is 20%. If you start data science directly with python , R and so on , you would be dealing with lot of technology things but not the statistical things.
I recommend start with statistics first using simple excel and the later apply the same using python and R. Below are the topics covered in this course.
Lesson 1 :- What is Data science ?
Chapter 1 :- What is Data science and why do we need it ?
Chapter 2:- Average , Mode , Min and Max using simple Excel.
Chapter 3:- Data science is Multi-disciplinary.
Chapter 4:- Two golden rules for maths for data science.
Lesson 2 :- What is Data science ?
Chapter 4:- Spread and seeing the same visually.
Chapter 5:- Mean,Median,Mode,Max and Min
Chapter 6:- Outlier,Quartile & Inter-Quartile
Chapter 7:- Range and Spread
Lesson 3 - Standard Deviation, Normal Distribution & Emprical Rule.
Chapter 8:- Issues with Range spread calculation
Chapter 9:- Standard deviation
Chapter 10:- Normal distribution and bell curve understanding
Chapter 11:- Examples of Normal distribution
Chapter 12:- Plotting bell curve using excel
Chapter 13:- 1 , 2 and 3 standard deviation
Chapter 14:- 68,95 and 98 emprical rule.
Chapter 15:- Understanding distribution of 68,95 and 98 in-depth.
Lesson 4 :- The ZScore calculation
Chapter 16:- Probability of getting 50% above and 50% less.
Chapter 17:- Probability of getting 20 value.
Chapter 18:- Probability of getting 40 to 60.
Lesson 5 - Binomial distribution
Chapter 22:- Basics of binomial distribution.
Chapter 23:- Calculating existing probability from history.
Chapter 24:- Exact vs Range probability.
Chapter 25:- Applying binomial distribution in excel.
Chapter 26:- Applying Range probability.
Chapter 27:- Rules of Binomial distribution.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn statistic maths from data science perspective.
RAR Password: XDJ