- Mar 27, 2022
Download SuperView - WebView App for iOS with Push Notification, AdMob, In-app Purchase 17383449 CodeCanyon
SuperView is an iOS project that allows you to wrap your website in a super simple iOS app. It is ideal for single page web app with on-screen/no navigation. For example, a game, interactive page, web-based slideshow, etc. There is just one config file to setup everything, simply edit the included config file.
The product consists of several third party dependencies in a compiled state that you cannot modify but are very easy to use. If you don’t need one of them, like Facebook or OneSignal. You simply delete it when you open the project using Xcode.
- Latest Xcode – Xcode includes everything you need to create amazing apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. This radically faster version of the IDE features new editor extensions that you can use to completely customize your coding experience. New runtime issues alert you to hidden bugs by pointing out memory leaks, and a new Memory Debugger dives deep into your object graph. Swift 4 includes more natural and consistent API naming, which you can experiment with in the new Swift Playgrounds app for iPad.
- Swift 5 – Swift is a general-purpose programming language built using a modern approach to safety, performance, and software design patterns. The goal of the Swift project is to create the best available language for uses ranging from systems programming, to mobile and desktop apps, scaling up to cloud services.
- Support latest iOS – Everything you love is now even better with latest iOS version, Apple’s biggest release yet.
- Awesome Code Quality – Code is clean, consistent, easily configurable and customizable. We provide excellent support.
- In-app purchase – In-app purchases are extra content or subscriptions that you can buy in apps on your iOS device or computer. Our webview app supports in-app purchase for for removing AdMob ads from the app. Everything you need to do is to create an in-app purchase item and copy and paste the item id in the “SuperView.plist” file in the project folder. If you don’t want In App Purchase in your app, simply remove key and string tags. Because you are planning to make money using our app, don’t forget to purchase the Extended Licence of our app.
- AdMob – Monetize your App with AdMob interstital and banner ads. AdMob is used and trusted by more app developers than any other ad platform worldwide. Use in-app advertising to show ads from millions of Google advertisers and access programmatic demand, or use AdMob Mediation to earn from 40+ networks.
- Interstitial ads – Our app is configurable, there is just one config file in the app that you need to modify.
- OneSignal – OneSignal is a high volume and reliable push notification system for mobile and web applications. OneSignal provides a single UI and API to deliver messages across iOS and Android.
- Deep Linking – A deep link is a URL that opens and directs a user to a specific location within an app. This app has deep linking integrated in the project. Directs the user to any web site you want.
- Social Login – Our webview app has ability to login and signup with social networks like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and similar.
- HTML5 videos – Our app supports HTML5 videos. In modern browsers, adding a video to your page is as easy as adding an image. No longer do you need to deal with special plug-ins or require crazy markup, you can do it with a single element. Our webview app will recognize the video and play it in full screen
- Loading indicator when loading the page – Good loading indicators always give some type of immediate feedback. They notify users that the app needs more time to process the user action.
- Progress indicator when loading the page – Good progress indicators always give some type of immediate feedback. They notify users that the app needs more time to process the user action, and tell (approximately) how much time it will take.
- Splash Screen visible until website is loaded – Our webview app will wait until your website is loaded and then it will show the website and remove the splash screen. There is no lagging and blinking visible.
- Easy to use – Our app is super simple and easy to customise, you just need to replace the existing URL with you own and your webview app is ready.
- No coding skills required – You don’t have to be a developer to know how to use our app, it is supper simple. There is also a quick guide video below that will show you how to setup your awesome webview app.
- Toolbar – We created a nice toolbar with few buttons your customers can use. We implemented back, forward and refresh buttons for working with your website. There is also a button for removing ads if your app has ads. Don’t worry, if your app doesn’t have in-app purchase, the button is not visible. Also if you don’t need the toolbar, just set “Toolbar” to “NO” in the config file we created for easy setup of the app.
- Local Site Content – If you have a local website, add your webisete in www folder located in the app and make sure that you have index.html file for website to work. This is perfect for web based mobile aplications like Ionic.
- WKWebView – WKWebView is used in our app. It is the centerpiece of the modern WebKit API introduced in iOS 8 & OS X Yosemite. It replaces UIWebView in UIKit and WebView in AppKit, offering a consistent API across the two platforms.
- Geolocation – Geolocation is the identification of the real-world geographic location of an object, such as a radar source, mobile phone or Internet-connected computer terminal. To use geolocation in our app, make sure your website supports https or this feature will not work. Our app has granted permission for location services.
- LTR – A short form for ‘left-to-right’. Our app supports LTR languages.
- RTL – A short form for ‘right-to-left’. Our app supports RTL languages like Arabic, Hebrew and other.
- Orientation change – Our app supports orientation change handling.
- Responsive Design – When a website is responsive, the layout and/or content responds or adapts based on the size of screen they are presented on. A responsive website automatically changes to fit the device you’re reading it on.
- JS Bridge – create local notification, rate my app, hide native loader, show native loader, check if user purchased the item and removed the ads, get OneSignal Player ID, make in-app purchase to remove ads