- Mar 27, 2022
Course OverviewLinux 101 provides you with everything you need to know to start using Linux. This course was designed for those having no experience using Linux, but wanting to learn how to use it. The course is packed with all the content usually taught in an introductory university course, but without all the filler content of a university course. It contains essential, practical information gained from over 20 years of experience using Linux and Unix systems for daily work.
- A computing environment (Windows, Linux, or Mac*) capable of running a virtual machine with at least 4GB or RAM and 20GB of disk space. *Note that new MacBook Pros with the M1 chip are unable to run virtual machines such as the ones demonstrated in this course.
- A willingness to dive into Linux!
- Use common Linux commands and utilities;
- Find help on new commands in Linux;
- Use advanced shell concepts such as pipes and command substitution;
- Understand the Linux filesystem hierarchy standard and use it to find files;
- Use regular expressions to execute powerful search and filter operations;
- Perform basic administrative actions normal for a Linux desktop environment; and,
- Develop short Linux shell scripts.
DOWNLOAD NOW :
Password : hacksnation