Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
4933fb2944fd1f9f98f7568ff91d28e720cd3922
Ryan Levesque - The Ultimate Black Friday Bundle for 2022
WHAT YOU GET?
#1 – The $25K “Micro-Launch” Method: Massive
Demand in Just 5 Days

This is a new framework to sell from Facebook mini-groups using a 5-day sequence that creates break-down-the-doors demand for your offer before you even sell anything! In this training, you’ll discover:

The 5 questions that feed your ENTIRE content strategy – and how to get your audience to engage and actually ANSWER these questions…
The KEY tactic to WELCOME people into your Facebook group that can potentially drive massive engagement…
How to “pre-game” the right way to keep your audience engaged and coming back every day…
One quick tweak that increases participation over 50%…
And much more!
– The “$20K Payday” Model: How to Create,
Launch, & Sell a Simple, Stress-Free, (And
Scalable) High Ticket Offer in < 24 hours

I love high-ticket offers because in many cases they’re easier to create and even easier to SELL than lower ticket offers. So whether you’ve never sold anything high ticket in your life, or you have high ticket offers you’d like to sell more of – or raise your prices – I want to show you:

How to Find & Get People Online to Pay You $2,000 to $20,000+ per Sale Step-by-Step in ANY market…
The 6 Key “Secret Ingredients” EVERY Successful High-Ticket Offer MUST Include to Create Desire & Demand…
The 5 Biggest “High Ticket Killers”: The 5 Biggest Mistakes People Make when Creating and Selling their Offer…
How to SELL your high ticket offer with confidence and overcome objections…
And much much more.
#3 – The Million Dollar Per Month
“New Hybrid-Webinar” Formula

This training is dedicated to helping you understand the hybrid webinar format, flow, and strategy that I use to average nearly $1 million in revenue per month. Whether you have a low- or high-ticket product or even if you don’t have a product to sell, this model just WORKS. This training is for you if:

You’ve thought about doing webinars but haven’t started yet…
You’re currently using webinars but want them to convert better…
You’ve done webinars in the past and they’ve completely bombed…
Or even if you’ve never done a webinar and you’re not sure where to start…
#4 – 17 “Traffic Hacks” to Get Clients on Google,
YouTube, and Instagram

I’m handing you my secret toolkit of hacks that we use in our own ads to stand out and make sure your ads on Google, YouTube, and Instagram get views and clicks. Plus 12 MORE ways to stop the scroll and get more eyeballs on your posts and ads, and I’ll show you HOW to use them with tons of examples along the way. You’ll also learn how to implement my secret traffic techniques, including:

The “Notebook” Technique
The “Cross-Platform” Technique…
The “Wicked Smaht” Technique…
The “News Alert” Technique…
The “Write it on Weird Stuff” Technique…
And more!
#5 – The $8.59M Launch Formula: 7 Figures in 7
Days, Step-by-Step

In this training, you are going to discover the 3 big pivots that helped generate an $8.59 million product launch in less than 55 days and that helped grow NET income by 302%.

I’ll walk you through the 3 biggest factors behind the success of the launch…
I’ll show you how we made everything happen, step by step and phase by phase, with real numbers, stats, and more…
Plus TONS of tips, tricks, and actionable strategies that you can use in YOUR own launches and campaigns…
And much, much more!
#6 – The “Take My Money!” 9-Step Irresistible Offer
Framework

We’re going to help you craft an IRRESISTIBLE offer following a step-by-step formula that guarantees people want to buy from you over and over again. During this training, you’ll learn:

The 9 universal elements of an irresistible offer…
And the common mistakes people make when crafting an offer…
The step-by-step formula of how to craft an irresistible offer SO GOOD that gets people begging to buy from you repeatedly…
How to craft your offer without being salesy or pushy…even if you have no idea where to start, then this training is for you!
#7 – 30 Days to Your First $1K: How to Get Your
VERY First Sale Step-By-Step

In order to get your first $1K sale in less than 30 days, I am going to take you through the step-by-step process to create a pre-order campaign that helps you prove demand right for your offer right from the start. In this training, you’ll discover:

How you can KNOW with confidence that people want to buy your offer… even before you’ve created your product…
How to get set to make sales even before you’ve built a sales page and even before you’ve built your product…
How to save yourself from making expensive mistakes and take the guesswork out of what products your audience is really ready to buy…
And much more!
#8 – The $1.14M “Screw it Just Do It” Rapid Course
Creation Technique

Online courses are a great way to create leverage in your business…but most people tend to get intimidated by the thought of having to CREATE one and then sell it! I want to show you how to GET PAID to create your course, and my exact method to “screw it do it live” when it comes to rapid course creation. I sold $1.14 million of my first course, and that first course formed the foundation for all of our other courses. In this training, you’ll discover:

The secrets learned selling over $10 million in online courses…
What to do BEFORE and AFTER your training to create massive success and maximize your sales…
How to structure your course…
And a 3-step teaching method that your students will love that creates REAL results!
#9 – The $40K LinkedIn Strategy: How to 4X Your
Followers and Attract Buyers for FREE in Just a
Few Minutes a Day

In this training, we’re going to answer the question: Is LinkedIn Traffic worth it? How to know if it’s right for YOUR business (and even when to use LinkedIn as your PRIMARY traffic channel):

How to do targeting right on LinkedIn and take advantage of ALL the hidden options the platform offers you…
The difference between your Personal and Business LinkedIn Content Strategies…and our best tips for both…
How to lower your cost per lead when you’re running paid ads on LinkedIn…
The 3 Biggest LinkedIn Strategy Killers: The 3 Biggest Mistakes People Make when Running Traffic on LinkedIn Today…
And much more!
#10 – The “4-Day Fast Cash” Email Formula: Just Hit
Send, Profit, & Repeat

We’re giving you the exact formula you need to follow to create a 4-day email sequence. From figuring out what it is the perfect offer you can make in a limited time FLASH SALE, through to the specific email sequence and language you need to use to make it all a success. Whether your email list is big or small, you can use that list to generate money in your pocket today.

Discover the step-by-step process to create a special Flash Cash bundle offer that is compelling, exciting and irresistible…
You’ll also get my exact 4 Day Fast Cash email template, so you can create an email sequence that creates a frenzy of interest and sales…
Even if you are just starting out and you don’t have a list, this training will let you practice the process and start earning some cash…

SALES PAGE:

Happy learning!