Thomas Brush - Full Time Game Dev For Free

• Search zippyshare.cloud on google and enjoy unlimited cloud storage

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022

Thomas Brush Full Time Game Dev Download For Free

QPsREKn

One my biggest struggles growing up was feeling like I wasn’t very smart. I’ve always been a clumsy, awkward dude that struggles to grasp concepts quickly. I do, however, have a strange confidence in myself. I believe deep down that anyone has potential to become a game developer. It’s possible to make a living from indie games!

I started creating my first commercial release in school, and continued its development while working a desk job I hated. I finished that game being completely self-taught. It was called Pinstripe, and since launching, the rest is history. I’ve consistently earned six-figures in revenue for half a decade. My games Pinstripe & Neversong have launched on pretty much every single platform, all while I’ve grown a large following of over 215,000 subscribers, teaching game development on YouTube. I even made a game for the world’s biggest YouTuber in just 14 days.

From Kickstarter to working with publishers, and everything in between, I’ve done it all. I know you can do it too, and I’m going to show you the short-cuts to success so you don’t have to wander around aimlessly for a decade like I did! Let’s do this!

Full Time Game Dev will take you from knowing nothing about game development to making money from your indie game on the Steam store. We’ll study branding, marketing, publishers, Kickstarter, C# coding, Unity development, PR, launching on Steam, and everything in between! After 10 years of making indie games (and also making a ton of mistakes), I’m thrilled to teach you what I’ve learned!