• Search zippyshare.cloud on google and enjoy unlimited cloud storage

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
Tokoside Blanter V2 With Unlimited License

Blanter Tokoside copy 1
Description:
Blanter Tokoside is the successor of the shop blanter which is more than 1 year old, with hundreds of users all over Indonesia, even the world. Complete features with a shopping cart and checkout via WhatsApp and Gmail will make it easier to purchase directly from the seller.

The advantages of this template are in ordering via WhatsApp, shopping cart, special product status features and also ease of use, because in use it almost doesn't require coding skills, everything can be set through the layout and customize the blogger design.

This template's features are quite complete, there is also a product table, a marketplace link if your product is also sold at large, pre-existing online stores. Up-to-date and responsive appearance on smartphones, tablets, laptops and PCs. Increase your sales now!

FEATURES
  • Responsive Design
  • Google Rich Results
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Fast Load and SEO Optimize
  • Documentation and Tutorial (Full)
  • Whatsapp Checkout (Mobile / PC)
  • Gmail Checkout (Mobile / PC)
  • Product Status (Bestsellers, Promos, Out of Stock)
  • Owl Carousel Slider
  • Cart with Order Form
  • Navigation for Category menu
  • Breadcrumbs
  • Share Buttons
  • Disqus Comments
  • Grid Related Posts
  • 3 Column Footer
  • 2 Tabs For Product Desc and Comments
  • Newsletter and Follow Us
  • Support Update
  • And Much More ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

svitlo

Nov 5, 2022
This is a very nice template please make it available for download! I am also looking for this template and I will be very grateful if you share it! And thanks for your quick response! How can I be useful in your forum?

Reactions: Ruchika oberoi

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
This is a very nice template please make it available for download! I am also looking for this template and I will be very grateful if you share it! And thanks for your quick response! How can I be useful in your forum?
we will try to find it , and you can upload anything related to topics in our forum , we will make you moderator if post are good , its just a new forum 2 months old but reponse is good alexa rank is grwing day by day , hope we will big soon in future .