- Mar 27, 2022
Trigonometry 2 with The Math Sorcerer Download For Free
What you’ll learn
- How to Verify Trigonometric Identities
- How to Use the Reciprocal Identities
- How to Use the Quotient Identities
- How to Use the Pythagorean Identities
- How to Use the Negative Number Identities
- How to Use the Sum and Difference Identities
- How to Use the Product to Sum Identities
- How to Use the Sum to Product Identities
- How to Use the Half Number Identities
- The Definitions of the Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- How to Compute Values of the Inverse Trig Functions
- How to Solve Various Problems Involving Inverse Trig Functions
- How to Solve Various Trigonometric Equations
- How to Use the Law of Sines and Law of Cosines
- The Definition of a Vector
- How to Find the Magnitude of a Vector
- How to Find the Dot Product of Two Vectors
- How to Find the Angle Between Vectors
- How to Write a Complex Number in Trigonometric/Polar Form
- How to Use De Moivre’s Theorem
- How to Raise a Complex Number to a Power
- How to Multiply Complex Numbers in Polar Form
- How to Divide Complex Numbers in Polar Form
- How to Find the Roots of a Complex Number
- What Polar Coordinates Actually Are
- How to Plot Polar Coodinates
- How to Convert from Polar to Rectangular
- How to Convert from Rectangular to Polar
- Some basic trigonometry is required.
DescriptionThis is a course on Trigonometry. This course covers roughly the second half of what is typically taught in a college level course on Trigonometry, hence the name, Trigonometry 2. It includes tons of videos, as well as several assignments with solutions. Most of the solutions are actually video solutions which is very helpful. This course does assume you have some familiarity with the basic trigonometric functions.
The two most challenging topics in the second half of trigonometry are learning how to use trigonmetric identities and how to solve trigonometric equations. This course places extra emphasis on these topics throughout.
Here are some of the things you get with this course.
- Over 100 fully solved trigonometry problems. Heavy emphasis is placed on trigonometric identities and equations as these are typically the most challenging parts of the course.
- This course includes a formula sheet that contains all of the common trigometric identities. For convenience I have also included several smaller formula sheets that can be found in various sections throughout the course.
- Several assignments with solutions. Most of the assignments include full video solutions which is extremely helpful, especially for the problems where you are asked to verify a given identity.
I hope you enjoy this course as much as I have enjoyed creating it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn trigonometry.
RAR password: XDJ