ULTIMATE NOOB SAFETY GUIDE TO INTERNET SAFETY/PRIVACY

• Search zippyshare.cloud on google and enjoy unlimited cloud storage

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
NOOB SAFETY GUIDE
1. VPN

I will always recommend a VPN even though you may already have socks this adds extra security to your system, the best way of doing this is connecting to your VPN and once connected then connect to your socks this gives a double defence wall.
There are many VPN providers some are cheap some are pricey this all goes down to preference, personally I use .

2. SOCKS

SOCKS Like VPN socks are easily found but they can cost a lot from provider to provider

3. MAC CHANGER

MAC ADDRESS CHANGER (SPOOFER) This is especially important when doing any “illegal” activity on the Internet but not only that I use it also to keep off the radar for sites I don’t really want tracking me.
The best Mac Address Changer in my opinion is “Technitium MAC Address Changer” AKA “Tmac” this is a simple one click solution which requires no experience so makes it especially good for people who don’t know much when it comes to this, that is why I have included this in my guide, please find the link below

4. CCLEANER

CCLEANER is a one click browser cookie and history remover, removing cookies and history from your pc is a MUST DO operation, by not doing this makes it so easy for your system to leak your IP, I recommend doing this everytime you go to change your IP.

5. PGP SETUP

PGP is an encrypted message solution, not for conversations but for times when you need to give sensitive information.
INSTALL
1. Start off by downloading GPG4win
2. Now run the setup
3. Select the language
4. Click next and next again
5. Unselect everything but Klepatora,GPA,GpgEX
6. Now pick your destination folder
7. Finish the installation
You have now installed GPG4win now its time to get setup SETTING UP YOUR KEY So now we have installed the software, we are going to be using GPA so follow the steps below
1. Go to programs and run GPA
2. You will now be asked if you want to create a “Private Key” if this box did not come up for you go to the menu at the top and select Keys - New Key.
3. A new window will have opened called “Generate Key” asking your for a name just put any name you want even a nickname (please note it has to be a minimum of 5 characters) then press forward
4. It will now ask you to insert an email, just insert a fake one and press forward
5. You will now be asked if you would like to make a backup select create backup and then click forward
6. You will now be asked to enter a passphrase enter one you will not forget but it must not be easy (write a backup of your passphrase somewhere just incase , it will show you how strong the passphrase is
7. You will now be asked to re-enter you passphrase
8. Now a new window will open called “Backup Key To File” select anywhere (I recommend a USB drive)
then click save, your backup has been saved
9. The software may freeze and close, don’t worry this is quite normal and you will not have lost your key and will still be setup
You have now set-up your PGP Key

5.1. PGP SETUP (Finding public key and how to use)

A “Public Key” is the key you give out so people can send you messages
To get your Public Key, open Notepad then drag and drop the “Backup File” you saved from when you setup your key, once you have the file open you will see “-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----” and a load of random letters etc then you will see “-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----” This is your “Public Key” copy and paste all of it and save it in a new file so you have easy access to your “Public Key

5.2. PGP SETUP (DECRYPTING)

DECRYPTING A MESSAGE USING YOUR KEY The whole point in having GPG is so that you can “Send and Receive” messages that only you and the Recipient/Sender can view, so how can you view them ? Follow the steps below…
1. Open GPA
2. Select “Clipboard”
3. Paste the received message into “Clipboard”
4. Press “Decrypt”
5. Type in your “Passphrase”
You will now be able to see the encrypted message.

5.3. PGP SETUP (SENDING MESSEGES)

SENDING USERS ENCRYPTED MESSAGES Sending encrypted messages is perfect for “sensitive” data, to do that please follow the steps below
1. Find the users Public PGP key it's almost always in the profile if not just ask them and copy it
2. Open GPA
3. Press CTRL + V the key should now show in the list
4. Click on clipboard
5. Enter the information you wish to send
6. Press “Encrypt”
7. Select users Key
8. Press ok
9. It will ask you if you “Really Want To Use The Key” just select “Yes”
10.You will see clipboard opened again with a “-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----” just copy everything and send it to the person who the message is for

6. ANTI IP LEAKING

So one of the main things when becoming “ANON” is changing your location this can be done by Successfully changing your IP,Mac Address, Keyboard language and Time zone Settings

STEP BY STEP
1. Run Ccleaner and clean all your browsers etc have everything selected it may take a few minutes but you do not want anything that may leak your old IP
2. Open Command Prompt
3. Enter the following
1. Ipconfig /release (Press enter)
2. Ipconfig /renew (Press enter)
3. Ipconfig /flushdns (Press enter)

4. Now close Command Prompt
5. Now open your VPN or Socks and connect to a location/Server If you want to use both then connect to your VPN then connect to a Sock
6. Now open TMAC and change your Mac Address
7. If you are using a country that is different to your Time Zone then change your Time Zone and Keyboard settings to the country you have used 8. Head tohttp://check2ip.com/ this will check if there is any leaks etc if you have followed the above then you should have no problems if you have any problems it will tell you what needs to be fixed.

***EXTRA INFO***
● IF YOU JUST WANT TO BROWSE THE WEB ANON THEN TOR CAN ACT AS YOUR VPN BUT DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON SUCH AS MARKET PLACES, FRAUD ETC. I DO NOT ENDORSE SUCH ACTIONS.
I hope my guide can help you and has gave you the information you have been looking for, I really hate it when I see posts on forums where noobs are asking for the simplest advice and help and certain members take the piss out of this by charging them for a 5 minute job.