• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

Advanced Anti-Forencis Tutorial

Meow:)

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your stupidity, whether you damage your computer, or do something illegal and get caught. This is for educational purposes only.

In the field of Computer Forensics, the hacker,s computer can be his own enemy. Someone can be as careful as they want, delete all logs and even put “impossible” passwords, but even this may not be enough to save you. Forensics goes into extensive detail, with some of the most elite tools. Even these tools can have faults, after all, its a program, right? In essence, it is not really very hard to foil the tools used to run a forensic analysis on your computer. It just takes a little bit of common sense.

Lets start by explaining forensics from the view of the forensics analysist . He is there to recover the data you deleted, also known as logs, cookies, hacking tools, anything that could be potential evidence. Note: Just emptying recycle bin does not remove it from the hard drive. The Forensicist is using a government issued restoration program, this program analyzes the electromagnetic waves stored on your hard drives’ cylinders. Even if you break these up and possibly burn some of them, these magnetic waves are still there, only in more pieces. The data is still recoverable. We need to completely remove the data from our hard drive. "But how is that possible? you ask. It is quite simple really. Just download Eraser from the link at the bottom of this article. Eraser is a very useful program, it securely deletes all data that has been deleted on your hard drive and has several different ways that it uses. My favorite methods are "US DoD 5220 22-M (8-306. /E, C and E) with 7 passes and Pseudorandom Data with 1 pass.

The United States Department of Defence uses some of the most advanced data deletion in the world. The standards that they use are far less likely to be recovered than any ordinary deletion. Eraser takes full advantage of this and makes sure your data is erased.

We know how to delete our data securely, but how do we know if its really unrecoverable? Thats where our next program comes in, it is called Restoration and it recovers deleted files. Restoration is a simple tool, not nearly as advanced as the government issued tools listed before. The government has many different tools attached with their restoration programs. Essentially, these tools are specialized in data recovery and analysis.

Restoration makes our job easier to know exactly what can be recovered, as well as its second function that allows you to clear the deleted files from your hard drive. This makes for a second line of defense against data restoration. I added it as another tool at the bottom of this article.

Index.dat makes for a nasty problem. This evil file is VERY hard to delete, because 1) there are so many of them 2) they are system files, so you have to go into safe mode to delete them
I found a program that allows you to clean these evil files and clean your history. It is Called Privacy Mantra. A link is provided at the bottom for download. I recommend that whoever reads this run these whenever possible to get full effect.

Hope you enjoyed these useful tips to help prevent data recovery. All the tools listed are free AND legal to have, I highly doubt the new laws in Germany will consider these hacking tools.
By - Darkhaxor

Anti-Forencis Tools

1. Eraser
Link-

2.Restoration:

3.Privacy Mantra:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock