Free 25$ from upcloud vps (with full details)

• Indiasocialbook blocked ?Unblock it by downloading free vpn from -- (HERE)

• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

Ruchika oberoi

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
Free VPS credit from UpCloud.com (25$ will work for 5 months FREE vps)

Link:
While signup use promo code (for free 25$ credits): 82ZT95
but You will get 3 days free trial (for everyone)

You can also use the link with promo code included

(Note: This coupon will generate affiliate commission but you will be getting full usage 25$ credits which has no exipry)
The plan starts at $5 per month with 1vCPU, 1GB Ram, 25GB NvmeSSD storage and 1TB Bandwidth, and it's has hourly pay as go plan.

Note: You will be requiring to enter credit/debit/prepaid card details, and recharge a few dollar first time for this bonus.
and old rules was 'they said the card maybe charged 1$ or less to verify which will be refunded back within 24 hours. Although in my experience while creating account with card details, my card was not charged. then I did 10$ recharge, and got 25$ bonus and then I asked for refund of my recharge :p
I used a Prepaid dual currency card from local bank, you can try with Virtual Debit/Credit card.

So, with your $25 credits upon signup, you can deploy a server at $5 per month x 5 months = 25$ credits
and including your 10$ recharge you will get 10+25 = 35$ credit in total.

I personally tested it and the servers are blazing fast. I am currently using Amazon AWS EC2 VPS and its more powerful than AWS. This also allows you to have custom OS installed on the server as per your needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock