• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

SHIFA AI - CHAT GPT 4 TURBO (3 MONTHS FREE)

Meow:)

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022

Get Free ACCESS to Shifa AI - Revolutionary AI Writer, Assistant, Doctor & Your travel companion.​

As an AI writer, Shifa AI empowers you to effortlessly create compelling content for any purpose. Whether you need to craft engaging articles, captivating stories, or persuasive marketing materials, Shifa AI has got you covered. Say goodbye to writer's block and hello to a world of limitless creativity.

IF YOU SEE 404 ERROR AFTER EMAIL CONFIRMATION, JUST GO TO HOME PAGE AND LOGIN NORMALLY WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.

Using the link above, you will not be asked to enter card detail to use 3 Months free.
In the start you will get 3000 words credit, then you can inbox me and i will make it 20,000 words a month.

Shifa AI's medical expertise comes to the fore as your virtual doctor, offering health-related insights and guidance. You can seek advice on symptoms, get information about medical conditions, and stay informed about the latest developments in healthcare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock