• You Must Read our New Rules and Guidelines (HERE)

The Chatbot Agency Accelerator | Natasha Takahashi

Meow:)

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2022
THE CHATBOT AGENCY ACCELERATOR

TCAA is the leading program on building your chatbot marketing skills, and starting or growing an agency to serve clients with those skills for $5,000+/month.

SOME OF OUR 100+ HAPPY CLIENTS:

AS FEATURED ON:

Who Did We Create The Chatbot Agency Accelerator For?

Someone Who Already Understands The Power Of Chatbots…

And Wants To HARNESS That Power To Drive Results And Growth For Companies With Chatbots.

An Agency Owner Or Team That Wants To Serve Existing And New Clients With Chatbot Marketing

A Freelancer That Wants To Go “Pro” With Their Marketing Skills, And Start Serving Clients As An Agency For $5,000/Month With Chatbots

WHAT SOME OF OUR
SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS & CLIENTS HAVE SAID:

“Natasha is the #1 person I recommend when it comes to anything having to do with bots.”

- Michael Stelzner
CEO & Founder,
Social Media Examiner

Previous

“After going through TCAA, I’m way more confident about my offer. I know that whatever challenges may come my way, TCAA is always there and ready to help.”

Marjorie T,
Social Boat Marketing
Round pushpinBased in Canada Canada

"There’s no question that the School of Bots has the best insight in the world that I’ve ever seen.

They helped us with everything – From setting up our flows, to training our team, giving us ongoing reporting, advising me.

I strongly recommend that you work with the School of Bots if you’re looking to create any type of bot for your business."

Michael Stelzner,
Founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner
Round pushpin Based in the USA Us

"I quit my job 1 month before joining the program.

With the help of TCAA, Natasha, and Kyle, I was able to close a 6-month chatbot client contract for $3000/month!

A few months later, I now have a business partner, have built and trained a team, and have acquired some big chatbot domains in the Netherlands."

William G,
CEO of Marketoptimal
Round pushpinBased in the Netherlands Netherlands

“This was one of the best investments I’ve ever made.”

(Cons closed 5+ bot clients a few weeks after the program ended)

Cons B,
CEO of Queen Bee Marketing
Round pushpinBased in the Philippines Philippines

"I can’t express how fortunate I am that I joined School of Bots.

It was one of my best decisions ever. Natasha and Kyle are so wonderful and professional - It’s so fun to learn with you guys!"

(Einat closed a real estate client the first week of the program)

Einat L,
CEO of Libibot
Round pushpinBased in Israel Israel

“After going through TCAA, I’m way more confident about my offer. I know that whatever challenges may come my way, TCAA is always there and ready to help.”

Marjorie T,
Social Boat Marketing

"There’s no question that the School of Bots has the best insight in the world that I’ve ever seen.

They helped us with everything – From setting up our flows, to training our team, giving us ongoing reporting, advising me.

I strongly recommend that you work with the School of Bots if you’re looking to create any type of bot for your business."

Michael Stelzner,
Founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner
Round pushpin Based in the USA Us

"I quit my job 1 month before joining the program.

With the help of TCAA, Natasha, and Kyle, I was able to close a 6-month chatbot client contract for $3000/month!

A few months later, I now have a business partner, have built and trained a team, and have acquired some big chatbot domains in the Netherlands."

William G,
CEO of Marketoptimal
Round pushpinBased in the Netherlands Netherlands

“This was one of the best investments I’ve ever made.”

(Cons closed 5+ bot clients a few weeks after the program ended)

Cons B,
CEO of Queen Bee Marketing
Round pushpinBased in the Philippines Philippines

"I can’t express how fortunate I am that I joined School of Bots.

It was one of my best decisions ever. Natasha and Kyle are so wonderful and professional - It’s so fun to learn with you guys!"

(Einat closed a real estate client the first week of the program)

Einat L,
CEO of Libibot
Round pushpinBased in Israel Israel

Marjorie T,
Social Boat Marketing

Next

WHAT’S INSIDE TCAA?

The leading program on how to build, monetize, and sell Facebook Messenger Chatbots includes…

*Included In Your Purchase Of TCAA.

Messenger Marketing Crash Course

Beginner Level Chatbot Course

Contains 5 video lessons and bot templates, that will help you understand how bots work, share the powerful stats behind them, and what you can do with bots.

Chatbot Masters In Training Online Course

Intermediate Level Chatbot Course

Contains 68+ video and written lessons, including downloadable templates for ManyChat and workbooks, that will lay the critical foundation for your chatbot marketing skills and experience.

Messenger Marketing Mastery (Advanced)

Advanced Level Chatbot Course

Contains 46+ video and written lessons, including downloadable templates for ManyChat and workbooks, that will give you the necessary skills to start charging clients $5,000+ a month to drive results for their businesses.

Chatbot Sales & Systems

Agency Building and Sales Course

Contains 55+ video lessons, including chatbot client and partner legal agreements, processes for hiring and training contractors, getting the right clients, and more.

The Chatbot Virtual Coworking Space

Access To Members-Only Monthly Events In Our Space,
Where We’ll Do Sales Roleplaying, Masterminding, Q&A Sessions, And More

Personal Feedback On Your Work

Accountability Partner Pairing

Private Facebook Community:
Where You Can Connect With Other TCAA Members

Certification Program
& Access To BotWork,
Where You Can Get Paid $300-1,000+ Per Project

“Basic Bot Builder”

Certification Program
& Access To BotWork,
Where You Can Get Paid $1,000 - 3,000+ Per Project

“Advanced Bot Builder”

Agency Partner Network:
Where We Send You Highly Qualified
Chatbot Client Leads

Resource Library Of 20+ Client And Partner Contracts, Bot Templates, Processes, Hiring Documents, And More

Access To Mobile App For On-The-Go Learning

Your Roadmap To Success…

“The Chatbot Agency Accelerator helped us
close a $12,000 deal a few days into the program.”

- Forrest Parker

Co-Founder,
Tactive Consulting

What You Get When You Enroll Today

The Messenger Marketing Crash Course Online Course
(Beginner Level Chatbot Course)

The Chatbot Masters In Training Online Course
(Intermediate Level Chatbot Course)

The Messenger Marketing Mastery Online Course
(Advanced Level Chatbot Course)

*Includes Certification Badge.

The Chatbot Sales & Systems Online Course

Private Facebook Community

Chatbot Coworking Space Monthly Masterminds

Live Q&As With Kyle And Natasha

Office Hours With The Founders Of Chatbot Tools

Resource Library Of 20+ Client And Partner Contracts,
Bot Templates, Processes, Hiring Docs, And More

Certification Program (3 Certification Badges In Total)

Agency Partner Network (Where We Send You Leads)

Everyday Price: $1,997

Today’s Price: $1,198

Payment Plan:

3 Payments Of $499

One Time Payment:

$1,198 One-Time

FULL PAYMENT BONUS: FIVE Of Our Chatbot Templates (Collectively Worth $1,000+)

You can flip these chatbot templates to get fast, easy #WINS when you first launch your agency.

You’ll receive these templates: Chatbot Agency, Real Estate, Restaurant, E-Commerce, and Dentist.

BONUS 1: Access To Our Certification Program And Bot Agency Partner Network

After you complete each of our 3 online courses included in TCAA, you’ll receive our certification badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile, social media, website, and anywhere else you’d like.

BONUS 2: Accountability Partner

We’ll be pairing you with another ambitious, bright member of the program. You two will keep each other accountable to your goals.

BONUS 3: Monthly Office Hours & Coworking Space

You’ll get access to our virtual coworking space, where we’ll host exclusive TCAA masterminds and office hours to work through any challenges you’re facing in your agency or bots.

BONUS 4: Lifetime Access To Facebook Community And Program Updates

This is where you’ll get access to other members of the program and the School of Bots team.

“TCAA gave me the strategies and confidence to close a huge deal:”

- Alberto S.

CEO & Founder,
Impacto Virtual Emprendedores

"The Chatbot Agency Accelerator is amazing for people who don’t want to spend time figuring it all out on their own…

And are ready to take their experience with chatbots to the next level in order to deliver value to clients."

- Donna Q.

CEO & Founder,
Convotect

Some Of The Hundreds Of
#WINS From TCAA Members

“School of Bots has helped me build a chatbot agency that gives me the freedom to work from home and spend time with my baby girl.”

- Aoife O’Connell
Founder of Yarnly.ai

“15 clients just after 2 months of joining!”

- Oscar Ibars
Founder & CEO of Botveu

“The weekly calls were the most valuable part of the program for me.”

- Andrew Bilak
Founder & CEO of Royalwood Media

Your Mentor And Instructor:

Natasha Takahashi

Natasha is a leading authority on building chatbot experiences driven by intimacy and automation.

She’s the Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder of School of Bots, the trusted chatbot resource for marketers and entrepreneurs, and Ineffable Marketing, her chatbot agency.

Her expertise comes from building chatbot campaigns and consulting for 100+ brands like MindValley, Matthew Hussey, Social Media Examiner, and DigitalMarketer (that typically spend $150,000+ a month on marketing.)

She has spoken on 70+ stages and podcasts across 7+ countries about bots with influencers like Richard Branson, Rachel Hollis, and Jay Shetty.

"TCAA helped my wife and I take our agency from starving, to providing for our family with $20k+ in profit every month.

We’ve served 30+ clients, and
recently closed an $18,000 monthly retainer.”

- Bill P.

CEO & Founder,

From Bill Signing His First Client…

And His Motivation For Building His Agency:

To This…

$20,000+ A Month
In Profit.

"School of Bots will not only help you build better bots, but also generate a real return for your business or your clients.

Highly recommended!"

Joshua Browder
CEO & Founder, DoNotPay (The Chatbot Lawyer)

Backed By Andreessen Horowitz and Founders Fund

What You Get When You Enroll Today

The Messenger Marketing Crash Course Online Course
(Beginner Level Chatbot Course)

The Chatbot Masters In Training Online Course
(Intermediate Level Chatbot Course)

The Messenger Marketing Mastery Online Course
(Advanced Level Chatbot Course)

The Chatbot Sales & Systems Online Course

Private Facebook Community

Chatbot Coworking Space Monthly Masterminds

Live Q&As With Kyle And Natasha

Office Hours With The Founders Of Chatbot Tools

Resource Library Of 20+ Client And Partner Contracts,
Bot Templates, Processes, Hiring Docs, And More

Certification Program (3 Certification Badges In Total)

Agency Partner Network (Where We Send You Leads)

Everyday Price: $1,997

Today’s Price: $1,198

Payment Plan:

3 Payments Of $499

One Time Payment:

$1,198 One-Time

FULL PAYMENT BONUS: FIVE Of Our Chatbot Templates (Collectively Worth $1,000+)

You can flip these chatbot templates to get fast, easy #WINS when you first launch your agency.

You’ll receive these templates: Chatbot Agency, Real Estate, Restaurant, E-Commerce, and Dentist.

BONUS 1: Access To Our Certification Program And Bot Agency Partner Network

After you complete each of our 3 online courses included in TCAA, you’ll receive our certification badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile, social media, website, and anywhere else you’d like.

BONUS 2: Accountability Partner

We’ll be pairing you with another ambitious, bright member of the program. You two will keep each other accountable to your goals.

BONUS 3: Monthly Office Hours & Coworking Space

You’ll get access to our virtual coworking space, where we’ll host exclusive TCAA masterminds and office hours to work through any challenges you’re facing in your agency or bots.

BONUS 4: Lifetime Access To Facebook Community And Program Updates

This is where you’ll get access to other members of the program and the School of Bots team.

SOME OF THE CHATBOT PLATFORMS WE WORK WITH:

Frequently Asked Questions

Does Facebook want businesses to use Messenger chatbots?
100% yes. At the 2016 F8 Conference, Facebook announced the release of 100,000 chatbots on Messenger. That was just the beginning, and now thousands of bots are being built every single day.

Facebook wants Messenger bots to be the future of B2C communication, and thus significantly supports bot builders.

As of May 2019, there are 20 billion+ messages exchanged between businesses and users every month. Over 40 million businesses use Messenger every month.

Why create bots on Messenger instead of Slack, Skype, Telegram, etc?
Facebook Messenger is one of the most popular messaging platform in the world, rising above all of the aforementioned platforms except for WhatsApp. It just makes sense to be where your customers are.

Even if you personally don’t use Messenger often, over 1.3 billion people do every month.

Although WhatsApp has more users, their ‘bot’ and ‘business’ capabilities are very limited at the moment. Also, over 2 billion messages are sent between users and businesses on Messenger every month.

The most important thing to understand is that Messenger is just the beginning. Everything we teach you in the program will be transferrable to any other type of chatbot, including WhatsApp (in the future).

Do customers actually like messaging bots, or are they annoying?
Great question! We’ve found that our retention rates are so much higher on Messenger than email, because people actually ENJOY interacting with bots.

For customers, it’s a dream come true (if you build the bot right). They can now contact your business 24/7 and retrieve information instantly, just by going to the same app that they already chat with friends on.

Most importantly, users can unsubscribe with a single swipe, so they never have to experience unwanted contact from your business. As a business, you’ll never keep unqualified leads on your list, because they’ll weed themselves out.

What tools will I need to succeed in this course?
Your minimum requirements are a laptop or desktop computer, internet access, a Facebook account, and a account. We’ll be sharing several tools with you that we use on a daily basis at Ineffable Marketing.

All of the tools you’ll use in the course have free versions.

What format are the course materials delivered in?
The materials are shared in an online course format, containing video trainings, written trainings, resource documents, and worksheets.

All video trainings will play and be available in any modern browser.
We want you to succeed with this course, whether you prefer to read, write, watch, or listen.

How long do I have access to this course?
As long as School of Bots is around! And we plan on being around for a while Wink

Register for TCAA once and you’ll have lifetime access to the course materials, which we will continue to update with new content, strategies, case studies, resources, and more.

Could I just find this information for free online?
These days, you can find just about anything online. But will it actually be valuable, accurate, AND proven?

One of the reasons we created this course is because there is so much outdated information online about how to use Messenger bots strategically, and Facebook’s policies for businesses using bots.

Messenger bots are evolving at rapid speed, meaning that an article on Medium can be outdated in a matter of weeks.

TCAA will constantly be updated with the latest strategies and policies, so you never have to worry about being fed info that doesn’t work – or worse, that will get your bot banned from Messenger.

If you want to check out some of our free content first, click here to join our

What if I have questions?
Our priority is to help you succeed. You can ask your questions in several places, including our member-only Facebook Community, weekly Coworking Space events, Facebook Live office hours, or emailing us directly.
Do you offer refunds or guarantees?
14-Day Refund Policy: You’re eligible for a full refund within 14 days of your purchase if you have NOT logged in to the program. Because this is a digital product and its content and resources are downloadable, we do not allow for refunds after students have started the training.

DOWNLOAD

Antoniovuf

Sep 3, 2023
Ireland
sfilm.by
Здравствуйте товарищи
A0af85c9229604875eeb8b215cb38a1f
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки. Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси. Технология нашей работы позволяет превратить обыкновенное стекло в прочную конструкцию, которая в зависимости от назначения, сочетает в себе одну или несколько функций пленок. Наши специалисты быстро и качественно установят защитные и ударопрочные пленки в банках, магазинах и других административно-хозяйственных учреждениях. Установка таких пленок является необходимым условием при сдаче вышеперечисленных объектов под защиту Департамента охраны МВД.
Мы можем предложить Вам , , , и .
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

Antoniosdu

Sep 4, 2023
Barbados
sfilm.by
Здравствуйте товарищи
A0af85c9229604875eeb8b215cb38a1f
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки. Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси. Технология нашей работы позволяет превратить обыкновенное стекло в прочную конструкцию, которая в зависимости от назначения, сочетает в себе одну или несколько функций пленок. Наши специалисты быстро и качественно установят защитные и ударопрочные пленки в банках, магазинах и других административно-хозяйственных учреждениях. Установка таких пленок является необходимым условием при сдаче вышеперечисленных объектов под защиту Департамента охраны МВД.
Мы можем предложить Вам , , , и .
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock