- Mar 27, 2022
Cybersecurity isn’t easy. This page provides links to dozens of 100% free resources you can use for your own business or for your customers. These include training resources, policy resources, guides, videos, and free tools.
- Free End User and Administrator Training for employees offered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Free Cybersecurtity training for U.S. Government Employees and Veterans.
- Free Cybersecurity courses developed by SANS. Designed for those interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity.
is offering free e-learning for CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) and other resources for displaced workers, students, career changers or anyone else who has ever thought about working in information technology.Dark Cubed is proud to announce our CEO is also a member of ’s IT Security Community Executive Council! This council is the leading voice for the IT Industry.
has also provided these free resources on , and .
- Multiple options for cybersecurity training available at no cost. Some paid options also included.
- Cyber criminals target companies of all sizes. Knowing some cybersecurity basics and putting them in practice will help you protect your business and reduce the risk of a cyber attack.
- The Cyber Readiness Program is a practical, step-by-step guide to help small and medium-sized businesses become cyber ready. It’s completely free and requires as little as an hour a week to complete.
- The NICCS Education and Training Catalog is a central location where cybersecurity professionals across the nation can find over 5,000 cybersecurity-related courses. Anyone can use the interactive map and filters to search for courses offered in their local area so they can add to their skill set, increase their level of expertise, earn a certification, or even transition into a new career.
- A national public awareness campaign aimed at increasing the understanding of cyber threats and empowering the American public to be safer and more secure online.
- Fortinet’s site offers a number of useful resources including a wide range of free cybersecurity training, blog content on emerging industry trends, a CyberGlossary defining commonly-used security terms, and product information.
Webinars and Videos- Learn how to keep yourself and your clients safe in a rapidly changing cybersecurity environment from former Whitehouse CISO Vince Crisler.
- Ted talks are a great resource that can help you understand cybersecurity basics from engaging speakers.
- Stanford University offers a series of free lectures on cybersecurity available to the public.
- One of the most popular IT podcasts, Security Now! offers a well-rounded look into the world of IT security (phishing included). Hosted by Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte, the podcast records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm EST.
- Learn about small business cybersecurity basics. Where do you start? What are some “quick wins” to send you down the path of increased security? What are small business-specific resources you can access for free?
- NinjaRMM offers a full library of useful webinars to provide useful information from industry experts on the most pressing MSP questions.