- Mar 27, 2022
- Create Account in GitHub
- Click Fork in the right corner of the screen to save it to your Github.
- It will create your page with name /yourpagename/Free-RDP
- Visit and create account there
- In Github Page
You must be registered for see images
Settings> Secrets> Action > New repository secret
/yourpagename/Free-RDP go to
- In Name: enter NGROK_AUTH_TOKEN
- In Secret: visit Copy and Paste Your Authtoken into
- Press Add secret
- Go to Action> I understand my workflows, go ahead and enable them
- Then click RDP_COFFIN> Run workflow
- Reload the page and press RDP_COFFIN> build
- Press the down arrow on Connect To Your RPD to get IP, User, and Password.